Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FLAME MEDITATION

makar199114

In this I have to concentrate on the imprint of the flame right?
When I do this after closing my eyes, the flame imprint tends to move toward the right side always,why is this so? and then I can no longer see it.I then again start from the center.This is not going right,is it?

Are u staring at the flame from an angle?
You should center your vision at the flame.

In the beginning the flame strays to wherever your eye is following. Don't move your eyes, stare straight ahead and the imprint will saty in place.

This is one of the big ways it helps really in sharpening one's focus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@... wrote:

When I do this after closing my eyes, the flame imprint tends to move toward the right side always,why is this so? and then I can no longer see it.I then again start from the center.This is not going right,is it?

Thats pretty normal as this thing takes practice. Just try to bring back and focus upon it. The whole purpose is to prepare the mind and help you concentrate.
 Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, May 15, 2011 7:46:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] FLAME MEDITATION

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back