Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

first conversation with Satan

handsareup

Oh man it is kinda hard to type because of the euphoria. I opened my heart chakra for the first time today. after i was done i went into a deep trance. At first i had my first try of astral projection but looking at my self on the floor kinda bugged me out so i went into my body and went back into a deep trance then i heard a voice and then i saw Satan standing slightly behind my left shoulder. We spoke of my dedication to fight my enemy, how i came back to earth to do so, and why unlike hitler i am not a man of peace i want to fight the jews, Satan told me the realization of my choice how many deaths will be on my hands. I accepted that choice and he stood with me and said he will be by my side and that im not just a man who wants to leave a tiny mark on the world but a man who wants to change it the entire world. This is by far my best meditation yet. I ask Satan if i can have some of his gold aura or energy and he just went into my chest. He was about the same height as me 5'11 or so nice short blond hair gold/white aura and white wings.
Hail SatanHail Hitler

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back