Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

First attempt at opening the third eye

chenzi666

anyone have tips or tricks for this as for I am waiting for a 4 day weekend after this one and could use any ideas/tips /tricks/help i think the only problem with me for not being able to sense demons and such is the lack of an open third eye so I will try to open it next saturday

that is unless you guys have found other ways to sense them

You should open your Thrid Eye, regardless if it is to see the Gods or not.
There is no other way to progress and develop ourselves and our souls spiritually without opening the Chakras.
Other than that, everything you need to know about the meditation is on the JoS website as I'm sure you know. Make sure you've read through it a few times and understand it all and know what to do during the meditation. If you follow the site you will be fine.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@... wrote:

anyone have tips or tricks for this as for I am waiting for a 4 day weekend after this one and could use any ideas/tips /tricks/help i think the only problem with me for not being able to sense demons and such is the lack of an open third eye so I will try to open it next saturday

<td val[/IMG]I have found that is not the case.In order to comunicate with our Gods you need to be astrally open.If you look under power meditations you will find out how to open your astral ears and eyes.I have been doing it for a couple years now and am just starting to comunicate.We are all different though.So work hard and it may be sooner for you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] First attempt at opening the third eye
Sent: Mon, Sep 3, 2012 5:21:41 AM

<td val[/IMG]   anyone have tips or tricks for this as for I am waiting for a 4 day weekend after this one and could use any ideas/tips /tricks/help i think the only problem with me for not being able to sense demons and such is the lack of an open third eye so I will try to open it next saturday

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back