Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

finger/hand chakras

Brant

So I've had trouble with some of my chakras. I have my 3rd eye open, and I can feel my crown through heart chakras. The rest of the bottom ones are a problem. Last night I went into a good trance, and while my hand chakras have been open for years I felt a huge surge of energy in my hands. I opened my eyes and my fingertips and palms were glowing red. Is this the color of the chakras? And is there a way I can utilize this energy to help open the other chakras?

Did you try to open your hands chakras yet? I find it to be one of the easiest opening you should give it a try Ave Satani

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Brant <chaos_soldier27@... wrote:
  So I've had trouble with some of my chakras. I have my 3rd eye open, and I can feel my crown through heart chakras. The rest of the bottom ones are a problem. Last night I went into a good trance, and while my hand chakras have been open for years I felt a huge surge of energy in my hands. I opened my eyes and my fingertips and palms were glowing red. Is this the color of the chakras? And is there a way I can utilize this energy to help open the other chakras?

Yes. You can place your hands over the chakra you want to open and then transfer energy from your hand chakras into it. Visualise the chakra becoming brighter and brighter till it shines by its own. You can also use affirmations. I use something like "My __ (name of the chakra) is permanently open and functions properly at all times in every way".  
Hail Satan!
Pe 18-jan.-2013, la 15:32, "Brant" <chaos_soldier27@... a scris:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back