Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Finding Satanism

WolfNihilo

Looking through the forums and the JoS site, it describes coming to Satanism as being drawn and something just clicking. I didn't see anything about the in-between parts which made me feel alone in that aspect. This post is to make new Satanists not feel so alone if they weren't initially drawn to it.

A few weeks ago, I was playing a game called Etrian Odyssey Untold. This game had a mechanic called the Grimoire Stone. I was curious as to what the word "Grimoire" could mean, so I search it up. After that, like almost every other teenager would, I immediately typed grimoire into google and looked at the results. The results were really weird. Along with jew-printed/altered grimoires were ones that said stuff along the lines of making someone hate you. After a while, I found a pdf that was one of the articles from the Jos website (I think). It made a lot more sense than the jewish-based articles. I searched where it came from and found the JoS website and this forum. That could be where you could say it clicked.

That's the abbreviated version. Hope it does some good. Hail Satan!

That is nice, never heard of that game

WolfNihilo said:
Looking through the forums and the JoS site, it describes coming to Satanism as being drawn and something just clicking. I didn't see anything about the in-between parts which made me feel alone in that aspect. This post is to make new Satanists not feel so alone if they weren't initially drawn to it.

A few weeks ago, I was playing a game called Etrian Odyssey Untold. This game had a mechanic called the Grimoire Stone. I was curious as to what the word "Grimoire" could mean, so I search it up. After that, like almost every other teenager would, I immediately typed grimoire into google and looked at the results. The results were really weird. Along with jew-printed/altered grimoires were ones that said stuff along the lines of making someone hate you. After a while, I found a pdf that was one of the articles from the Jos website (I think). It made a lot more sense than the jewish-based articles. I searched where it came from and found the JoS website and this forum. That could be where you could say it clicked.

The fact that you randomly searched for something that brought you to JOS, as well as discerning between Jewish and Satanic sources, sounds to me like being drawn to Satanism.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=349179 time=1651267834 user_id=21286]
WolfNihilo said:

The fact that you randomly searched for something that brought you to JOS, as well as discerning between Jewish and Satanic sources, sounds to me like being drawn to Satanism.
I guess if you look at it like that then it would have been very unlikely for me to just stumble on Satanism. That makes me even more interested in past-life regression

Also for those who might be interested, I just found the page that led me to JoS
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Blackarts.html

WolfNihilo said:
made me feel alone in that aspect.

You don’t need to feel alone at all. Everyone is different so why wouldn't everyone has a different relationship with Satan? If I speak for myself, I was searching for... Lilith if I don't remember wrong when I found spiritualsatanizm.org. From that point it took about a year to dedicate.

Why would it took so long even though I was hypnotized by HPS’s writings and binge-read everything? It's just me, my Aquarius, Gemini, Libra and Taurus placements make it really hard for me declaring commitments, be it to a partner, friend, or God. And resistant to change. I had to become totally helpless to finally accept the hand that reached to me. Saturn taught me the hard way and broke my heart but fixed my vision...

I didn't only print and study sermons but also read “exposing Jos” nonsenses. It took time. Slanders that directed at HPS Maxine was disturbing so I had to go through Sitchin, Bardon, Lavey, Crowley, Lovecraft, and others who are claimed Jos is plagiarizing to check if there is any “plagiarism”. Only to see HPS is slandered and assaulted. Also, I spent plenty of time in Jos library and am still spending quite amount of time reading old posts.

Every once in a while there is someone that creates a topic like “I dedicated, when I marry with Sucubusses?” or someone who doesn't know what “Jinn” (Demons in Quran) is in Turkish forum that makes everyone facepalm and cringe. Honestly I'm shocked. How those people can dedicate their souls with like, no idea about what they are doing? Was I the weird one to wait that long?

In conclusion, no. Everyone's path is different. Everyone has a different birth chart, different personalities, lived different lives, has different things to achieve. In SS testimonials there are some people who dedicated on the day they found JoS. Frankly, I'm not one of those people. I wouldn't marry someone the day I’ve met them either and alike, both situations look absurd to me. It’s natural to some though. Some get married in Vegas, some dedicates in the same day.

Your experience with finding Satanism is your experience with Satanism and it's special and important as it is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back