Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Finding my Guardian Demon

George Dobson

<td val[/IMG]I have been studying a lot over who is my guardian demon. At first I thought I had found one and the signs seemed right. I got positive answers from a pendulum over their sigil and again positive energy from asking whilst in a trance... This still didn't have me fully satisfied, but nothing led me to believe that the first demon was not my guardian. There was still a strong connection.
So. I looked over the list and found another who suited me and had some similar attributes to the first eg) same planet and element.
Again the pendulum and trance gave the same positive answers and when asked if the first demon was also my guardian I got a yes...
Is this possible or am I reading all the signals wrong? I've read somewhere that it does sometimes happen... I want to get this right because I want to establish a relationship with my guardian(s) ASAP.

Thanks for the help and dark blessings to you all.

Hail Satan![/TD]

To be honest, you should be focusing on your spiritual advancement until you are more open enough to get clear signals of who your gd is. Be patient because your gd is always with you. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 12:46 PM, George Dobson <dobsgw@... wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]I have been studying a lot over who is my guardian demon. At first I thought I had found one and the signs seemed right. I got positive answers from a pendulum over their sigil and again positive energy from asking whilst in a trance... This still didn't have me fully satisfied, but nothing led me to believe that the first demon was not my guardian. There was still a strong connection.
So. I looked over the list and found another who suited me and had some similar attributes to the first eg) same planet and element.
Again the pendulum and trance gave the same positive answers and when asked if the first demon was also my guardian I got a yes...
Is this possible or am I reading all the signals wrong? I've read somewhere that it does sometimes happen... I want to get this right because I want to establish a relationship with my guardian(s) ASAP.

Hail Satan![/TD]

That's a good shout, but don't worry I am intently focussing on meditations and opening my soul as well. I'm taking this very seriously. Everything has been more positive since my dedication which is a good sign for sure.
Thanks for the quick reply.
Hail Satan! Hail the Gods of Hell!
Sent from my iPhone
On 13 Feb 2014, at 17:49, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
  To be honest, you should be focusing on your spiritual advancement until you are more open enough to get clear signals of who your gd is. Be patient because your gd is always with you. Hail our Creator God Satan.

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]I have been studying a lot over who is my guardian demon. At first I thought I had found one and the signs seemed right. I got positive answers from a pendulum over their sigil and again positive energy from asking whilst in a trance... This still didn't have me fully satisfied, but nothing led me to believe that the first demon was not my guardian. There was still a strong connection.

Hail Satan![/TD]

Sent from my iPhone
On 13 Feb 2014, at 17:49, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan![/TD]

No, problem. Keep up the good work. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 12:54 PM, "dobsgw@..." <dobsgw@... wrote:
  That's a good shout, but don't worry I am intently focussing on meditations and opening my soul as well. I'm taking this very seriously. Everything has been more positive since my dedication which is a good sign for sure.
Thanks for the quick reply.
Hail Satan! Hail the Gods of Hell!
Sent from my iPhone
On 13 Feb 2014, at 17:49, Shannon Outlaw <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">soutlaw92@... wrote:

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 12:46 PM, George Dobson <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" >dobsgw@... wrote:

Hail Satan![/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back