Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Finding guardian/make chalkra stronger/satan forgive me.

jmcclafferty29

Is it weird i start to here voices around 1 am when im about to go to sleep. I fear that the voices are not from Satan or his demons and are from the gray. But im not hearing anything that should scare or try to trick me. I want to say my guardian is either Cerberus or forfax or alphas. Plus I've tried trying to strengthen communication chakras to hear or receive a stronger response.But their barely working. When I started I use to hear bell's and noises and all that but now it comes and goes. It used to really scare me and I stopped and restarted hoping Satan would forgive me for running off and being a coward.

There is nothing wrong being scary. It seems your astral hearing is strong. And you need first open and empower chakra's then do meditation for hearing and astral eyes. Also are you dedicated? If not you should do this as soon as possible. Also start doing ara protection and aura cleaning + void meditation. Those will help protect you and also still your mind.Satan is very understanding and he wont judge you by being human and being afraid of astral world. He never judge people who have good intention but are new.
Hail Satan!Hail Lilith!Hail Marchosias!
-SS Todyy666 

On Friday, May 12, 2017 5:37 PM, "jmcclafferty29@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is it weird i start to here voices around 1 am when im about to go to sleep. I fear that the voices are not from Satan or his demons and are from the gray. But im not hearing anything that should scare or try to trick me. I want to say my guardian is either Cerberus or forfax or alphas. Plus I've tried trying to strengthen communication chakras to hear or receive a stronger response.But their barely working. When I started I use to hear bell's and noises and all that but now it comes and goes. It used to really scare me and I stopped and restarted hoping Satan would forgive me for running off and being a coward.

@jmcclafferty29.  Ref  voices 
Satan's Demons will gladly tell you that they are from SATAN. Ask these voices if they are from Satan. They must say SATAN. Otherwise they imposters! Banish them with Satanic Blue Flame or one of the other methods recommended on this forum. Then build up your AoP.
HS88 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 10:37 AM, jmcclafferty29@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Is it weird i start to here voices around 1 am when im about to go to sleep. I fear that the voices are not from Satan or his demons and are from the gray. But im not hearing anything that should scare or try to trick me. I want to say my guardian is either Cerberus or forfax or alphas. Plus I've tried trying to strengthen communication chakras to hear or receive a stronger response.But their barely working. When I started I use to hear bell's and noises and all that but now it comes and goes. It used to really scare me and I stopped and restarted hoping Satan would forgive me for running off and being a coward.

Thank you. That makes me feel so much better. And I'll definitely have to empower on my on my chakras. Oh I'm also dedicated to Satan as well.
Hail satan

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Tibi Tobi todyy666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   There is nothing wrong being scary. It seems your astral hearing is strong. And you need first open and empower chakra's then do meditation for hearing and astral eyes. Also are you dedicated? If not you should do this as soon as possible. Also start doing ara protection and aura cleaning + void meditation. Those will help protect you and also still your mind.Satan is very understanding and he wont judge you by being human and being afraid of astral world. He never judge people who have good intention but are new.
-SS Todyy666 

On Friday, May 12, 2017 5:37 PM, "jmcclafferty29@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello Friend, I will also add that when your psychic hearing is open, I am assuming yours is if you hear voices frequently,  simply close your chakras temporarily such as before bed and open them again the following day, they however will open on there own again in the future so keep that in mind. Even with them closed you will still be able to communicate with Father and his demons, you may also program your aura to reject all voices/messages that do not procede of Satan. Shutting your chakras temporarily can block out alot of un wanted Psychic noise.  When one becomes open to the astral one begins to hear everything not just what we would like to hear, also as others here have Stated make any being that speaks to you swear they are of Satan if they refuse they are a fucking Liar and must be banished ASAP.Hope this helped a bit.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 10:55 PM, 'jmcclafferty29@...' jmcclafferty29@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Thank you. That makes me feel so much better. And I'll definitely have to empower on my on my chakras. Oh I'm also dedicated to Satan as well.
Hail satan

There is nothing wrong being scary. It seems your astral hearing is strong. And you need first open and empower chakra's then do meditation for hearing and astral eyes. Also are you dedicated? If not you should do this as soon as possible. Also start doing ara protection and aura cleaning + void meditation. Those will help protect you and also still your mind.Satan is very understanding and he wont judge you by being human and being afraid of astral world. He never judge people who have good intention but are new.
-SS Todyy666 

Thanks man. I've been trying to empower them then with my foundation and even work on my other chakras like the 3rd eye, 6th chakra and pineal. Plus I've never tried closing chakras. I'll have to try that.

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 2:24 AM, 'diablo.satanas666@...' diablo.satanas666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello Friend, I will also add that when your psychic hearing is open, I am assuming yours is if you hear voices frequently,  simply close your chakras temporarily such as before bed and open them again the following day, they however will open on there own again in the future so keep that in mind. Even with them closed you will still be able to communicate with Father and his demons, you may also program your aura to reject all voices/messages that do not procede of Satan. Shutting your chakras temporarily can block out alot of un wanted Psychic noise.  When one becomes open to the astral one begins to hear everything not just what we would like to hear, also as others here have Stated make any being that speaks to you swear they are of Satan if they refuse they are a fucking Liar and must be banished ASAP.Hope this helped a bit.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
  Thank you. That makes me feel so much better. And I'll definitely have to empower on my on my chakras. Oh I'm also dedicated to Satan as well.
Hail satan

-SS Todyy666 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back