Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Finding birth time

Here the High Priestess gives direction to this answer.

This is on the Russian site, which I did not find in English, but this is the position of the High Priestess Lydia

Can't you just get it from your birth certificate? If I understand right, if that is what you mean by "birth time".

I'm not a professional, but I used to do this in order to understand the correct time of a few charts.

If you have the day right and more or less the part of the day ( morning, noon, evening, night) you can use an app to track the ASCENDANT line and ask yourself questions based on the relevance of the Chart Ruler that results with each sign, after that you'll want to look at each individual astrological house and understand if the planetary positions captured within make any sense based on your life-experience so far.

Sometime extreme differences between a planet being in a house rather than the other (like between 1st and 12th) can really help you a lot in pin-pointing your birth time, expecially if let's say those planets are in proximity or same sign.

Also take into consideration your intuition during this process, I'm pretty sure the Gods and Daemons would help out since it's quite important.

Anyhow the above is something I do where I really have no other way in determining the hour of a Birth Chart.

Here the High Priestess gives direction to this answer.

This is on the Russian site, which I did not find in English, but this is the position of the High Priestess Lydia
Thank you. This explains why I couldn't find it, I was searching through her posts.

I'm not a professional, but I used to do this in order to understand the correct time of a few charts.

If you have the day right and more or less the part of the day ( morning, noon, evening, night) you can use an app to track the ASCENDANT line and ask yourself questions based on the relevance of the Chart Ruler that results with each sign, after that you'll want to look at each individual astrological house and understand if the planetary positions captured within make any sense based on your life-experience so far.

Sometime extreme differences between a planet being in a house rather than the other (like between 1st and 12th) can really help you a lot in pin-pointing your birth time, expecially if let's say those planets are in proximity or same sign.

Also take into consideration your intuition during this process, I'm pretty sure the Gods and Daemons would help out since it's quite important.

Anyhow the above is something I do where I really have no other way in determining the hour of a Birth Chart.
Thank you for your advice. I have tried this and couldn't get it. I'm hoping High Priestess Lydia's guide will get me there as I remember it being quite detailed. I haven't read it again yet.

Looking at the planets in the houses, some of them I match almost every trait in each of multiple houses, and the ones that I match the most place other planets in houses that are definitely wrong. I started working through a method I came up with to pin point the time but it quickly showed me it won't work with just house placements.
Next I was going to try checking the aspects for every possibility. But when I get home I'll try High Priestess Lydia's guide first.

Can't you just get it from your birth certificate? If I understand right, if that is what you mean by "birth time".
Not every country provides time of birth on the birth cert.
Here in Ireland for example, time of birth was only implemented as no later than the 2010's.

Greetings SS Family

Can someone please link me to High Priestess Lydia's post on finding one's time of birth using their natal chart.
I've tried searches but for some reason can't find it.
It was deleted when the forums moved over. I reinstated it just now. Thanks to the other members who posted alternate links :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back