Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wescleghorn

i grew up in a church where i couldnt be myself i had to lie to everyone. they kept saying listen to him or you will burn in hell. i was scared for years and years to show a sign of who i was i didnt know who to turn to no one loved me no one knew me. a counciler discribed me as if you look into his eyes you will see nothing wrong but when you see behind them protect your heart for it will get broken. after 9 years my mother took me to colorado so she could give me hope i still never felt it later i had to go to a church in alabama where my grandparent live i loved them so much they said they loved me...they dont know me the precher was talking about satan and how bad he was i said y is he so bad i wondered that for maybe 11 years im 14 i thought about satan since i was but 2 i never cursed his name i loved him even though i never knew him. later after the preacher said satan the father of lies i got up and went home that day i found you guys i couldnt belive it i never saw it all my life i have been looking for father but i never knew he was right infront of me and i never knew anyone would love him too through him i can be myself i can i live in a lie no more thank you father and thx all of you to me satan is my father and you guys are my family

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
MAY THE TRUE FATHER LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!
as i read once in time magazine GOD IS DEAD SATAN LIVES

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wescleghorn" <wescleghorn@... wrote:
i grew up in a church where i couldnt be myself i had to lie to everyone. they kept saying listen to him or you will burn in hell. i was scared for years and years to show a sign of who i was i didnt know who to turn to no one loved me no one knew me. a counciler discribed me as if you look into his eyes you will see nothing wrong but when you see behind them protect your heart for it will get broken. after 9 years my mother took me to colorado so she could give me hope i still never felt it later i had to go to a church in alabama where my grandparent live i loved them so much they said they loved me...they dont know me the precher was talking about satan and how bad he was i said y is he so bad i wondered that for maybe 11 years im 14 i thought about satan since i was but 2 i never cursed his name i loved him even though i never knew him. later after the preacher said satan the father of lies i got up and went home that day i found you guys i couldnt belive it i never saw it all my life i have been looking for father but i never knew he was right infront of me and i never knew anyone would love him too through him i can be myself i can i live in a lie no more thank you father and thx all of you to me satan is my father and you guys are my family

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
LOL time magazine said that? i have to search it up.
Welcome! :)

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Welcome Brother/Sister =)

Hail Satan !!!!

"wescleghorn" <wescleghorn@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- On Fri, 6/5/09, SLADE_666 <slade89666@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 10:09 PM

what up anybody live near chicago?

--- In JoyofSatan666@
yahoogroups. com

Welcome Brother/Sister =)

Hail Satan !!!!

"wescleghorn" <wescleghorn@ ... wrote:

i grew up in a church where i couldnt be myself i had
to lie to everyone. they kept saying listen to him or you
will burn in hell. i was scared for years and years to show
a sign of who i was i didnt know who to turn to no one loved
me no one knew me. a counciler discribed me as if you look
into his eyes you will see nothing wrong but when you see
behind them protect your heart for it will get broken. after
9 years my mother took me to colorado so she could give me
hope i still never felt it later i had to go to a church in
alabama where my grandparent live i loved them so much they
said they loved me...they dont know me the precher was
talking about satan and how bad he was i said y is he so bad
i wondered that for maybe 11 years im 14 i thought about
satan since i was but 2 i never cursed his name i loved him
even though i never knew him. later after the preacher said
satan the father of lies i got up and went home that day i
found you guys i couldnt belive it i never saw it all my
life i have been looking for father but i never knew he was
right infront of me and i never knew anyone would love him
too through him i can be myself i can i live in a lie no
more thank you father and thx all of you to me satan is my
father and you guys are my family

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

MAY THE TRUE FATHER LIVE FOREVER!!!!! !

as i read once in time magazine GOD IS DEAD SATAN
LIVES

That's a very heartwarming story actually :D

i remember when i was 6 i didn't hate satan either because the christians everywhere around me were always talking about him being evil when supposedly he's said to be the punisher of sinners. that's very stupid. why hate who's "punishing evil" It makes me say "you know what? fuck those religions. they don't even know what the hell they're talking about!"

I really love seeing that there are people who are either atheists, pagans, and satanists. All of them have a common goal: exposing the evil religions for what they really are, which would be lies and corruption, ignorance and blind hatred and etc...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wescleghorn" <wescleghorn@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back