Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Filthy existences

gerickejohan

Greetings. I am from South Africa, and alone as there are very little open satanists in this country. There is a group on facebook called demon buster that has been harassing all the fans of our local bm band verkrag, that spam facebook witht their filth about Deamons being destroyed. Now I am only in the first month of warfare training still, and I would like to ask everyone to help me make these fools pay.

So, would you? For our Father and the Daemons.

AVE SATAN
AVE ALL THE GODS OF DUAT

Try to get some info on em. So that we can put a curse on em. If you could get a picture of em that would be perfect.

AVE SATANUS!!!
HAIL MELEK TA'US!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gerickejohan" <gerickejohan@... wrote:

Greetings. I am from South Africa, and alone as there are very little open satanists in this country. There is a group on facebook called demon buster that has been harassing all the fans of our local bm band verkrag, that spam facebook witht their filth about Deamons being destroyed. Now I am only in the first month of warfare training still, and I would like to ask everyone to help me make these fools pay.

AVE SATAN
AVE ALL THE GODS OF DUAT

I will see what i can do i have a few close friends EXCELLENT at hacking facebook and myspace accounts.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gerickejohan" <gerickejohan@... wrote:

AVE SATAN
AVE ALL THE GODS OF DUAT

Hi, im from SA too, please invite me on mxit 0799894658

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ollie Forton" <ollie.forton@... wrote:

I will see what i can do i have a few close friends EXCELLENT at hacking facebook and myspace accounts.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gerickejohan" <gerickejohan@ wrote:

AVE SATAN
AVE ALL THE GODS OF DUAT

Hi,

I am also from South Africa,we can chat via e-mail:thumberlina6@...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica Turner" <jessyt805@... wrote:

Hi, im from SA too, please invite me on mxit 0799894658

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ollie Forton" <ollie.forton@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gerickejohan" <gerickejohan@ wrote:

AVE SATAN
AVE ALL THE GODS OF DUAT

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back