Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fighting

[email protected]

Is there any fighting techniques that use energy to help you win? And is it possible to use levitation while fighting?

Hail Satan.
Brian. W

Hey everyone, this is an odd question but be very appreciated if someone could answer. You can see by my email that I do martial arts and I was wondering if there's anything I can do to improve the strength of my skull to take hits? Thank you all so much!
Hail Father Satan!

Well, I believe (I don't know any martial arts though :p) that you could first of all, *physically* find a better posture to protect your skull. (this is sort of like... no matter how much aura of protection you put around you, if you start eating things from the trashcan, then you will get sick. So accordingly, you must also protect yourself physically)
Two meditations that I've found very interesting for those doing martial arts are these:

Directing Energy from Azazelhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html
You could do an aura of protection that could *prevent* others from hurting your skull. I guess... xPI hope someone else will answer as well.

Στις 9:33 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 14 Αυγούστου 2015, ο/η "martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hey everyone, this is an odd question but be very appreciated if someone could answer. You can see by my email that I do martial arts and I was wondering if there's anything I can do to improve the strength of my skull to take hits? Thank you all so much!
Hail Father Satan!

I once knew a guy who was a boxer. He was younger then me by several years but was already going deaf because of the hits he took to his head and to his ears. He is in his mid-20s.
Wear a helmet for protection when you do martial arts, if you can.
If you are absolutely insistent on this and NOTHING can deter you, seek out out a legit and competent teacher that teaches Shaolin Kung-Fu (preferably a Shaolin monk) to teach you this.

On Friday, August 14, 2015 11:33 AM, "martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

where should i send those comments like who is behind communism and all? I cant send it in youtube because my father gets some notifications and can see those comments and he doesnt like that at all. So where else i should send them apart youtube and yahoo answers?

Another method I use is when I see a xian.tract somewhere, I pick it up, write exposingchristianity.com on it and put it back.

Speaking of shaolin iron body technique, near as I can tell it's just bio-electricty shielding the body from the inside out.The stronger your aura the stronger your resistance to damage. I've been stabbed, jumped by a dozen black thugs, and beaten with every type of blunt object imaginable including the time I accidentally nailed myself in the arm with a hammer (didn't even feel it. no damage or effect due to thick muscles and a powerful aura.), and never once have I been hospitalized and this was BEFORE I dedicated and began power meditations.The only times anyone ever got the better of me where their punches even fazed me was when they hit me in the eyes and usually they suckerpunched me because they knew I'd kick their ass if they didn't try to blindside me.

My aura grows naturally anyway, I absorb energy from my surroundings and especially light and heat sources.The sun obviously being most powerful.
My advice, never let yourself even get hit in the first place and come up with ways to empower your aura and entire body as one. Always work on techniques to redirect the impact of incoming attacks so your opponent NEVER gets a clean hit.
But them I'm mostly self taught aside from the basics I learned. The rest is mostly training I put myself through and street brawling.

On Saturday, August 15, 2015 11:00 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I once knew a guy who was a boxer. He was younger then me by several years but was already going deaf because of the hits he took to his head and to his ears. He is in his mid-20s.
Wear a helmet for protection when you do martial arts, if you can.
If you are absolutely insistent on this and NOTHING can deter you, seek out out a legit and competent teacher that teaches Shaolin Kung-Fu (preferably a Shaolin monk) to teach you this.

On Friday, August 14, 2015 11:33 AM, "martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Dear MARTIALARTISTKID666

I understand your concern as I am an amateur MMA fighter myself. I do not belong to a gym anymore because I'm about to begin my Navy D.E.P training.

If you are looking for a way to protect yourself, go ahead and use the aura of protection meditation before a match. I found chanting the (Thorisaz) rune hypes you into a berserker trance too.

If you are looking to be an overall greater fighter, summon Khepu (Cimeries) and ask him to make you heroic in battle and offer him energy as a gesture. I won a few matches due to him and I feel you two will get along nicely as well.

Hail Odin, All-Father! Hail Lady Agares! Hail to our Legions!

<td val[/IMG]Thank you all for the great answers! :)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
On Aug 16, 2015, 3:01:56 AM, dark.prince29@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Dear MARTIALARTISTKID666

I understand your concern as I am an amateur MMA fighter myself. I do not belong to a gym anymore because I'm about to begin my Navy D.E.P training.

If you are looking for a way to protect yourself, go ahead and use the aura of protection meditation before a match. I found chanting the (Thorisaz) rune hypes you into a berserker trance too.

If you are looking to be an overall greater fighter, summon Khepu (Cimeries) and ask him to make you heroic in battle and offer him energy as a gesture. I won a few matches due to him and I feel you two will get along nicely as well.

Hail Odin, All-Father! Hail Lady Agares! Hail to our Legions!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back