Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fighting for Satan

Ivan Folghera

I just wanted to share a little thing that happened to me yesterday and highlight why it occurred.

I was in my mates car, just driving around and
we drove to pick up his girlfriend, who I had never met. We had been driving around all day, eating in the car etc. When we picked his girlfriend up
we were all talking and somehow xianity came up. It turns out that this girl, Charlotte's mother was a full on xian and had impressed such things
upon my friends when they went around to her house. Anyway, I proceeded to simply say that I had a website that Charlotte might want to read and
mentioned www.exposingchristianity.com. At the mention of this she became extremely aggressive, shouting at me to mind my own business (even though
it was a free discussion before that...) and that what I believed was rubbish etc. I then made a comment saying that at least she wasn't jewish and
she exploded, screaming that her grandfather was jewish and that he was a better man than I ever could be (despite her barely knowing me from a bar
of soap). Anyway, we continued the journey without bringing it up again and Charlotte assumed a high and righteous attitude to everything I said
after that , regardless of what it was about. I simply said nothing about the subject and left it alone entirely. We dropped her off at the shopping
centre and my friend took me home to collect my child. I received a text about an hour later from my other friend who was also in the car saying that
one of the drinks I had (i think it was a V energy drink, real sugary and sticky) spilled all over the car. I asked him if the driver wanted me to
clean it up to which he replied No, he is ok it mainly his girlfriend, your drink went all over her clothes and handbag, didn't go anywhere else in
the car.

Recently (last 3-4 months) I have been getting right into the war against the jews and the jewish programs, be it through rituals,
thought forms, www.esposingchristianity.com tracts in people's letterboxes and Yahoo! Answers. I have noticed that this has greatly amplified my
abilities, as though Satan has granted me extra gifts spiritually for fighting for him. Little things like what happened yesterday are a small
pleasure but guaranteed to be the kind of things that occur around you when you truly begin to fight for Satan.

Ave Satanas! Hail to his Victory!
.. . .. . .. . .. .. ... .... . . . ... . .. ... .

type_D
. ... .. . ... . . . .... ... .. .. . .. . .. . ..

That's wonderful, am sure she was pissed, that was Father
Satan stepping in, your drink just spilling on her things,
truly him. We all must continue this fighting in this war,
we are victorious.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back