Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fighting Back!

Brian

I did something yesterday that I am quite proud of today.I was fired from Dollar Tree last month,for a bogus reason,and I called the home office and reported it.This shit about discrimination for our beliefs,has got to end.Or at least we should stick up for ourselves when it does.So yesterday I called the corporate office and complained.Normally because I am not fond of conflict,I would just let it go.But FUCK THAT!!!!There comes a time when enough is enough,and for me that time was yesterday.They told me that what was done to me was not policy,and that the manager involved is going to be approached.In actuality,I hope the kike bitch gets fired,and looses her 20 year career,like I lost my 11 year job at our local Walmart.Tired of suffering financially because I am not like them.

That's awesome Brian. Exactly what all of us need to be doing. Like you, I also try to stay out of conflict, but a lot of the time it often finds me anyway. At the moment, I'm not in the best position to stand up for my beliefs, but once I am, I plan on making sure that everyone hears what I have to say.
Hail Enki
Sent from my iPod
On 09/02/2012, at 3:54 AM, "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  I did something yesterday that I am quite proud of today.I was fired from Dollar Tree last month,for a bogus reason,and I called the home office and reported it.This shit about discrimination for our beliefs,has got to end.Or at least we should stick up for ourselves when it does.So yesterday I called the corporate office and complained.Normally because I am not fond of conflict,I would just let it go.But FUCK THAT!!!!There comes a time when enough is enough,and for me that time was yesterday.They told me that what was done to me was not policy,and that the manager involved is going to be approached.In actuality,I hope the kike bitch gets fired,and looses her 20 year career,like I lost my 11 year job at our local Walmart.Tired of suffering financially because I am not like them.

Way to go Brian.If we won't stand for ourselves, no one will. Yeah, I know what You mean by saying "enough is enough". I too am a person that rather avoids conflicts but yeah, eventually the time comes when I have to say: enough.Hopefully You'll  end up on top :D There are high chances for that to happen, especially if You were sacked against the policy.Screw the jewish biatch and death to them all! Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 5:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Fighting Back!

take them to court! you are an american with american rights! its your american right to have freedom of religion, so dont let that kike strip you of your rights! i say ask the demons of hell to bring her great disease to the enemy! HAIL SATAN!!!!!

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 9:54 AM PST Brian wrote:

HA
YES make em suck it;D
Good job! I mean shit if your gonna get fired might as well raise a little hell;) ;D literally! whoooh!
You think they'll rehire?
No worries though, :) I'm sure you can easily find a new one& theyll regret it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

What was the reason she gave you for fireing you, and how did she find out?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

The deal to me Alexa is,since I am not one of the fucking sheep around this little town,that they tend to take advantage of me.So ya I think there comes a time when you have to take a stand,and because of the retrograde,and cant lash out magically,but after April,I might reconsider the situation too.Hate this little town with all the self righteous,pasty faced assholes,but we have to live among them,and make the best of it.But there are things we can do it times,if we just take some initiative.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 9:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Fighting Back!

HA
YES make em suck it;D
Good job! I mean shit if your gonna get fired might as well raise a little hell;) ;D literally! whoooh!
You think they'll rehire?
No worries though, :) I'm sure you can easily find a new one& theyll regret it

I agree Mike,could be that they do offer me a position at another store.But I will not work at the same store,that would be a bit too stressful.But you are right,they may decide to let me work in another store,and we have many of them in our area too.That would be justice,but I am a little leery of expecting  justice being done for me around here,unless the Gods of Hell do get involved with my situation.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Fighting Back!

Way to go Brian.If we won't stand for ourselves, no one will. Yeah, I know what You mean by saying "enough is enough". I too am a person that rather avoids conflicts but yeah, eventually the time comes when I have to say: enough.Hopefully You'll  end up on top :D There are high chances for that to happen, especially if You were sacked against the policy.Screw the jewish biatch and death to them all! Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 5:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Fighting Back!

You go sister,but be careful of how you do it.Because I have found that it can bite you on the ass,if you are not careful.I have found from experience,that being to open and opinionated,though it feels good at the beginning,can be a bitch in the end,in certain circumstances.Wish I would have followed our clergy's advice more closely now.But once its done,you have to deal with the consequences.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 12:11 PM

That's awesome Brian. Exactly what all of us need to be doing. Like you, I also try to stay out of conflict, but a lot of the time it often finds me anyway. At the moment, I'm not in the best position to stand up for my beliefs, but once I am, I plan on making sure that everyone hears what I have to say.
Hail Enki
Sent from my iPod
On 09/02/2012, at 3:54 AM, "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

The Indian Judiciary has a motto which I think suits all Satanists in our Fight well. The Motto is:

"SATYAMEVA JAYATE"

Translation:

In the end, The Truth will always win

Yes it always will,totally agree.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 11:58 PM

The Indian Judiciary has a motto which I think suits all Satanists in our Fight well. The Motto is:

"SATYAMEVA JAYATE"

Translation:

Touching but it might not happen in the way positive way people think.   The truth of cosmic order will win in the sense after several centuries of the jew world order being in total power the logical result of the downward flow of humanity will take effect and it will simply go the way of the doo-doo bird from being too degenerated to live. Along with the eco-system dieing off and the planet becoming an empty globe devoid of higher life.   Then the reptilian things that created the jews will move onto another feeding ground.   Because the eternal law is always in effect the destructive downward current or the upward evolutionary current it is destruction and creation. Considering the majority of species to have lived on this planet alone have gone extinct one should pay attention. Only the strong of being survive in this univerise.   Humanity will win the struggle for survival we are engaged in only if we prove ourselves superior in will and ability to our enemies. Nature plays for keeps.   Too many people use powerful sounding platitudes to sit on their asses and believe someone else or something  else will magically do all the work for them. That messiah syndrome is retarding humanity on so many levels. Especially when one understands the messiah is actual at the heart of it all supposed to save them from their own fucking worthlessness. When your messiah has to save you from yourself....   Time to look in the mirror and realize you need to be the hero you need to save you and the planet. Then truth will win in a positive form for us. Because the truth for us humans is, if we want to be free we have to take legal action daily to make that happen. Washington did not cross the Delaware with his army because he was waiting for someone else to save him from the Rothschild empires opression.
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 8:59:14 PM

Yes it always will,totally agree.
  Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 11:58 PM

"SATYAMEVA JAYATE"

Translation:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back