Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Few questions for destruction ritual?

liberate4free

Although these rituals are self explanatory, I have few Questions.

1. I have a rune set, so do I need to place em upon the sigil or near the altar?

2. I have read Hp Maxine saying to use separate ritual tools for destructive workings? what are the tools other than burning bowl?

If you have anything to add on, tips and tricks, please do. Looking forward to my first Destruction ritual.

Hail Satan!

The runes used in these rituals should be DRAWN onto the sigil. You don't need to use your rune set. These can be used for other practices such as divination.

The ritual tools are the same for a normal ritual. A bell, chalice, candle holders, athame, burning bowl, insence burner, etc. It is a good idea to have two sets of these. One for your normal/white magick rituals. And one for destructive/black magick rituals. This is if you can afford/have the ability to have two sets. It isn't necsesary.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@... wrote:

1. I have a rune set, so do I need to place em upon the sigil or near the altar?

2. I have read Hp Maxine saying to use separate ritual tools for destructive workings? what are the tools other than burning bowl?

If you have anything to add on, tips and tricks, please do. Looking forward to my first Destruction ritual.

Hail Satan!

Thanks En Haradren Amlug. Could I combine rituals, as in do banishing and destruction at the same time.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

The runes used in these rituals should be DRAWN onto the sigil. You don't need to use your rune set. These can be used for other practices such as divination.

The ritual tools are the same for a normal ritual. A bell, chalice, candle holders, athame, burning bowl, insence burner, etc. It is a good idea to have two sets of these. One for your normal/white magick rituals. And one for destructive/black magick rituals. This is if you can afford/have the ability to have two sets. It isn't necsesary.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

You can combine rituals, into one. However I would not suggest these two. Bannishing ritual is for bannishing negative energies/entities. Where as a destruction ritual raises these negative energies.

Perhaps doing a Bannishing ritual after a destruction ritual could work out best.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@... wrote:

Thanks En Haradren Amlug. Could I combine rituals, as in do banishing and destruction at the same time.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back