Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Few questions about Pacificism

Are Pacifists more susceptible to deception? Because I think they have a tendency to be so.

Do Pacifists overestimate themselves? I think that, most of the time, they tend to underestimate their how duplicitous their opponents (especially the Jews) can be.

These are only my assumptions. I don't know what they really are.

Are Pacifists more susceptible to deception? Because I think they have a tendency to be so.

Do Pacifists overestimate themselves? I think that, most of the time, they tend to underestimate their how duplicitous their opponents (especially the Jews) can be.

These are only my assumptions. I don't know what they really are.
I think pacifists are like alot of other left wing leaning people and have some piscean/venus/feminine energy that makes them look at the world in an idealized way and avert their eyes from the ugliness of reality.

I personally have met many pacifists who were easily deceived, but this may not always be a good indicator of this.
I would say just pacifism by itself can open people to alot of mistakes in thinking and accepting other things that are unnatural, depending on the person's constitution.

I read the post, since HPHC based that sermon on an earlier thread I made months ago.

I might be asking the wrong question.

Are outsiders so busy trying to validate their beliefs and experiences that they rrmain ignorant of Jewish schemes?

I think pacifists are like alot of other left wing leaning people and have some piscean/venus/feminine energy that makes them look at the world in an idealized way and avert their eyes from the ugliness of reality.
Yes, I thought the same, they invoke Neptunian energies for being weak, so they are open and weak themselves.
I think they resort to deception due to both their weakness, and their influence from Neptunian energies (like cannabis, peace and be weak, etc.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back