Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Feng Shui room?

DarkAries

So, I found way how to organise living room, working room, bedroom, etc according to feng shui, to keep the reeom energetic. But what to do when you have one room for all? I have my own room, but there are the bed, tv, work table, and my books too. Which way would be the most fitting to organise? As a living room, as a bedroom or as a working room? Or something between?

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 59
So, I found way how to organise living room, working room, bedroom, etc according to feng shui, to keep the reeom energetic. But what to do when you have one room for all? I have my own room, but there are the bed, tv, work table, and my books too. Which way would be the most fitting to organise? As a living room, as a bedroom or as a working room? Or something between?
Try to separate them into obvious sections, one part dedicated to bedroom and the other to working room. You can even get a large room-divider screen to allow for the bedroom to be "hidden" from the work space, for example.

If you work from home, then have the office space be more open to energy, near the door etc. If you don't work from home then have your room geared more towards being a bedroom.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back