Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Felt this strange heat sensation the other night

rinzuul

I lied down to begin my meditations, I started off with a breathing exercise and after that, inhaled for a count of six, held for six, exhaled for six, until I go into a light trance state.

Normally, this goes well enough. However, right when I got to the state of my limbs feeling heavy, I felt a lot of heat near my hips and legs. I thought nothing of it and proceeded to clean my aura. While visualizing the bright white light over my body, It started feeling like the heat was moving in a circular motion near the spot where my base chakra is located. The sensation started to ascend up my body whenever I cleaned a chakra and moved on to the next one. It stopped and lingered near my heart chakra, this heat was felt all over, but was the most intense along my back. Once I cleaned my crown chakra, I proceeded to do the advanced chakra spinning exercise. I began with my base chakra and spun it until it glowed a brilliant white as instructed on the site, the moment it hit this speed, the heat sensation intensified yet again.

The heat, again, ascended up my body whenever I finished working on a chakra. However, instead of it stopping and lingering near my heart chakra, it rose to my head. When it reached my head, it vibrated the back end and it felt like my head was on fire. It nearly broke my concentration and pulled me out of the trance.

The heat remained with me with the remainder of my meditation exercises, and subsided when I left my trance state. However, I felt really drained after I left the trance.

Is this heat sensation normal? Does it mean anything?

HAIL SATAN!

The heat sensation is very common. It's individual on how each person feels and advance, and it seems like you have strong senses, which is good. The heat sensation often occur when you open the base chakra or others..or there is a blocked in the centre of the heat sensation, other possibilities is energy. Hot energy flowing through your body. That you can work on, to empower your chakras.

But, it can be the enemy as well...I dunno, I am kind a newbie at this. Always keep in mind that you need to ask questions, cause to just "assume" something is destruction and failing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rinzuul" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

I lied down to begin my meditations, I started off with a breathing exercise and after that, inhaled for a count of six, held for six, exhaled for six, until I go into a light trance state.

Normally, this goes well enough. However, right when I got to the state of my limbs feeling heavy, I felt a lot of heat near my hips and legs. I thought nothing of it and proceeded to clean my aura. While visualizing the bright white light over my body, It started feeling like the heat was moving in a circular motion near the spot where my base chakra is located. The sensation started to ascend up my body whenever I cleaned a chakra and moved on to the next one. It stopped and lingered near my heart chakra, this heat was felt all over, but was the most intense along my back. Once I cleaned my crown chakra, I proceeded to do the advanced chakra spinning exercise. I began with my base chakra and spun it until it glowed a brilliant white as instructed on the site, the moment it hit this speed, the heat sensation intensified yet again.

The heat, again, ascended up my body whenever I finished working on a chakra. However, instead of it stopping and lingering near my heart chakra, it rose to my head. When it reached my head, it vibrated the back end and it felt like my head was on fire. It nearly broke my concentration and pulled me out of the trance.

The heat remained with me with the remainder of my meditation exercises, and subsided when I left my trance state. However, I felt really drained after I left the trance.

Is this heat sensation normal? Does it mean anything?

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back