Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FELLOW SATANISTS IN AFRICA

Uche Nwosu

I AM 40 YEARS OLD (M) A NIGERIAN AND A DEDICATED SATANIST. I HAVE A PRESSING FINANCIAL PROBLEMS AND WOULD WANT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SATAN TO HELP ME FINANCIALLY. PLEASE IF FATHER SATAN TOUCHES YOU HELP ME, FATHER SATAN WHO KNOWS THE HEART WILL REWARD YOU ABUNDANTLY                                          HAIL SATAN.

Below are my details.

A/C NAME- NWOSU UCHE

A/C NO. 2230001013862

BANK- OCEANIC BANK

H[/IMG]Libertybell.biz[/url] And since I'm a hat I just gave you advice so getLost and learn who to scam correctly!Start from the beginning with analizing your options and fix you caps lock you look too amature and that's not a thing of disrespect it takes time to lie and cheat effectively just practice outside of our group or you may have so many exploit kits on your system that you may catch your apartment on fire that you live in so smugly 

Hail Satan Hail haures 

On May 27, 2010, at 6:56 AM, Uche Nwosu <[url=mailto:abamic4real@...]abamic4real@...[/url] wrote:
  I AM 40 YEARS OLD (M) A NIGERIAN AND A DEDICATED SATANIST. I HAVE A PRESSING FINANCIAL PROBLEMS AND WOULD WANT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SATAN TO HELP ME FINANCIALLY. PLEASE IF FATHER SATAN TOUCHES YOU HELP ME, FATHER SATAN WHO KNOWS THE HEART WILL REWARD YOU ABUNDANTLY                                          HAIL SATAN.

Below are my details.

A/C NAME- NWOSU UCHE

A/C NO. 2230001013862

BANK- OCEANIC BANK

Uhmm...shadows...you shouldn't post this illegal info here...Its better to practice using magick!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... wrote:

Hmm 419er eh you guys suck!!
Learn to hack and make credit cards people are not as stupid anymore.
I understand that you are a wannabe cyber thief so here are some ideas try to first leave us alone second get a job picking coffee beans and third NEVER touch a computer again since you make us hats look bad!
And the pure fact that your bank number is being monitored by Interpol makes me laugh yes it's suprizing how a new account can be found that fast.
Hey how long have you be in the business hmm not too
Long since it's obvious you have your caps lock stuck or is that how your laptop came from your friend. Do you need a good proxy try this one out
Libertybell.biz
And since I'm a hat I just gave you advice so get
Lost and learn who to scam correctly!
Start from the beginning with analizing your options and fix you caps lock you look too amature and that's not a thing of disrespect it takes time to lie and cheat effectively just practice outside of our group or you may have so many exploit kits on your system that you may catch your apartment on fire that you live in so smugly

Hail Satan
Hail haures

On May 27, 2010, at 6:56 AM, Uche Nwosu <abamic4real@... wrote:

I AM 40 YEARS OLD (M) A NIGERIAN AND A DEDICATED SATANIST. I HAVE A PRESSING FINANCIAL PROBLEMS AND WOULD WANT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SATAN TO HELP ME FINANCIALLY. PLEASE IF FATHER SATAN TOUCHES YOU HELP ME, FATHER SATAN WHO KNOWS THE HEART WILL REWARD YOU ABUNDANTLY HAIL SATAN.

Below are my details.

A/C NAME- NWOSU UCHE

A/C NO. 2230001013862

BANK- OCEANIC BANK

pick up Salem Burkes "The fourth ritual" and make a talisman.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... wrote:

Hmm 419er eh you guys suck!!
Learn to hack and make credit cards people are not as stupid anymore.
I understand that you are a wannabe cyber thief so here are some ideas try to first leave us alone second get a job picking coffee beans and third NEVER touch a computer again since you make us hats look bad!
And the pure fact that your bank number is being monitored by Interpol makes me laugh yes it's suprizing how a new account can be found that fast.
Hey how long have you be in the business hmm not too
Long since it's obvious you have your caps lock stuck or is that how your laptop came from your friend. Do you need a good proxy try this one out
Libertybell.biz
And since I'm a hat I just gave you advice so get
Lost and learn who to scam correctly!
Start from the beginning with analizing your options and fix you caps lock you look too amature and that's not a thing of disrespect it takes time to lie and cheat effectively just practice outside of our group or you may have so many exploit kits on your system that you may catch your apartment on fire that you live in so smugly

Hail Satan
Hail haures

On May 27, 2010, at 6:56 AM, Uche Nwosu <abamic4real@... wrote:

I AM 40 YEARS OLD (M) A NIGERIAN AND A DEDICATED SATANIST. I HAVE A PRESSING FINANCIAL PROBLEMS AND WOULD WANT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SATAN TO HELP ME FINANCIALLY. PLEASE IF FATHER SATAN TOUCHES YOU HELP ME, FATHER SATAN WHO KNOWS THE HEART WILL REWARD YOU ABUNDANTLY HAIL SATAN.

Below are my details.

A/C NAME- NWOSU UCHE

A/C NO. 2230001013862

BANK- OCEANIC BANK

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back