Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Feeling the healing of meditation :)

rudyda_g

I've begun opening my chakras and sigh... I've open up crown third eye throat and heart chakras so far and its going great!! I have constant mood swings and episodes of depression but today was day two of opening my throat chakra and my woman wanted me to tell her why I now dislike kikes. The self expression and communication bestowed by the throat chakra WA definitely something I experienced today!! I wqs able to explain every detail of it perfectly and Shes actually accepting my Satanism more and more. On too of that once I told her everything I seriously heard a voice maybe my own.mind say "now you're a Satanist " because after I told her I felt my soul was liberated for some reason and I've felt tingly and at peace since then. My girls family are xians but I know my girl is going to become an SS with time. Im feeling the mental heeling of meditation stated in the JoS website and it feels great!! A HAIL SATAN AS ALWAYS Y VIVA TODA LA GLORIA DE SATANAS!! This may not seem like that big a deal but I really can't describe how happy and satisfied I am with finally experiencing some results. Brothers sisters, this war is already won in nomine Satanas ;)

Nice and is that spanish?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 4:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Feeling the healing of meditation :)

I've begun opening my chakras and sigh... I've open up crown third eye throat and heart chakras so far and its going great!! I have constant mood swings and episodes of depression but today was day two of opening my throat chakra and my woman wanted me to tell her why I now dislike kikes. The self expression and communication bestowed by the throat chakra WA definitely something I experienced today!! I wqs able to explain every detail of it perfectly and Shes actually accepting my Satanism more and more. On too of that once I told her everything I seriously heard a voice maybe my own.mind say "now you're a Satanist " because after I told her I felt my soul was liberated for some reason and I've felt tingly and at peace since then. My girls family are xians but I know my girl is going to become an SS with time. Im feeling the mental heeling of meditation stated in the JoS website and it feels great!! A HAIL SATAN AS ALWAYS Y VIVA TODA LA GLORIA DE SATANAS!! This may not seem like that big a deal but I really can't describe how happy and satisfied I am with finally experiencing some results. Brothers sisters, this war is already won in nomine Satanas ;)

<td val[/IMG]I know what you mean about results brother.Glad to her she is coming around.I just shared with my pagan nephew and I think him and his wife will join us too I hope.They have 2 children too.More children finding out who Satan really is early.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Feeling the healing of meditation :)
Sent: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 8:15:14 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I've begun opening my chakras and sigh... I've open up crown third eye throat and heart chakras so far and its going great!! I have constant mood swings and episodes of depression but today was day two of opening my throat chakra and my woman wanted me to tell her why I now dislike kikes. The self expression and communication bestowed by the throat chakra WA definitely something I experienced today!! I wqs able to explain every detail of it perfectly and Shes actually accepting my Satanism more and more. On too of that once I told her everything I seriously heard a voice maybe my own.mind say "now you're a Satanist " because after I told her I felt my soul was liberated for some reason and I've felt tingly and at peace since then. My girls family are xians but I know my girl is going to become an SS with time. Im feeling the mental heeling of meditation stated in the JoS website and it feels great!! A HAIL SATAN AS ALWAYS Y VIVA TODA LA GLORIA DE SATANAS!! This may not seem like that big a deal but I really can't describe how happy and satisfied I am with finally experiencing some results. Brothers sisters, this war is already won in nomine Satanas ;)

[/TD]

Awesome :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:

That's great news Brian!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I know what you mean about results brother.Glad to her she is coming around.I just shared with my pagan nephew and I think him and his wife will join us too I hope.They have 2 children too.More children finding out who Satan really is early.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Hi there, am anew member here on line just need some one to be my friend and keep guiding me in this , and i would like to mee u if possible, am staying in johanesburg

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I know what you mean about results brother.Glad to her she is coming around.I just shared with my pagan nephew and I think him and his wife will join us too I hope.They have 2 children too.More children finding out who Satan really is early.

<td val[/IMG]Welcome.No guidence needed just study joyofsatan.org and start meditating and dedicate when you feel you are ready.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Feeling the healing of meditation :)
Sent: Sun, Oct 7, 2012 5:33:01 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi there, am anew member here on line just need some one to be my friend and keep guiding me in this , and i would like to mee u if possible, am staying in johanesburg

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

Great news indeed.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

That's great news Brian!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Thanks for all the replies! Ans Brian that's good news man I feel we all have subconscious ties to the truth and we just need someone to wake our asses up and realize it ha. Lets hope they dedicate they're definitely closer to Satanism than pisstianity xp ha. A HAIL SATAN AS ALWAYS!!
The first time I told my girlfriend I was a Satanist she cried for two days in a row and now everytime I walk her through our beliefs she finds it interesting, definitely deprogramming her from all that bullshit she grew up with.

Welcome.No guidence needed just study joyofsatan.org and start meditating and dedicate when you feel you are ready.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back