Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Feeling the chakra

rinzuul

Hello Brothers and Sisters. I stumbled upon the Joy of Satan website years ago, when I was 18. I didn't dedicate myself during that time( I did recently, however) but I did do power meditations to open up my chakras. I believe I've done them right at the time, but I only done these meditations for a month and a week afterwards where I stopped all together.

Over the years, I again stumbled upon the Joy of Satan site, only this time, I thoroughly went through the site and took in what the information entailed, took it to heart. So, I began my power meditations again. The first thing I did was see if I could still feel my Third Eye, you know, focusing on it and feeling that pressure. It took a few seconds, but I felt the pressure.

This threw me off. I thought that since years have passed, that I would surely need to open up my third eye again. So I lied down and began to meditate on my other chakras, and tried to feel them as well. With each chakra, I felt a pressure or a tingling sensation.

When trying to feel these chakras, should I feel a pressure or tingling sensation? If so, I am curious as to how they managed to stay active without me focusing on them or even acknowledging them over the years.

Also, reading up on the chakras, the site said you should be able to feel them when they are open and active, but I can't really feel them unless I focus my attention towards them. Is this what the site meant or should the feeling be a constant, without my attention needing to be directed towards the chakra?

-HAIL SATAN!

Yes the tingly or pressure sensation- thats a sign that they're open. Yeah its pretty cool that they stood open, this could mean that you were a Satanist in your past life. & yes, thats what the site meant. Go ahead & start empowering them. <em>hail Satan</em>

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back