Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FEELING HOME AT LAST

BarbaraB1

I'm so thankful to all who have reached out to help me in my desire to be part of Satanism, I am learning my meditation, and an building synch a wonderful relationship with my father Satan, I feel his presence and have never felt such a calm peace in my entire life, I used to be a member of an organized church where I even went into women's Prisons and county jails to minister, but I was never really happy and somehow felt fake, now I feel whole and real !!! I've always believed in spirits but used to be afraid, I'm thankful to feel no fear just love and peace ..Hail Satan

Welcome barbara, Im happy to hear that. ;-)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 1:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] FEELING HOME AT LAST

I'm so thankful to all who have reached out to help me in my desire to be part of Satanism, I am learning my meditation, and an building synch a wonderful relationship with my father Satan, I feel his presence and have never felt such a calm peace in my entire life, I used to be a member of an organized church where I even went into women's Prisons and county jails to minister, but I was never really happy and somehow felt fake, now I feel whole and real !!! I've always believed in spirits but used to be afraid, I'm thankful to feel no fear just love and peace ..Hail Satan

Barbara Welcome! Hail Satan be strong! We need to wake up humanity and show he world the beauty and love of our True creator god Satan!

------------------------------
On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 8:59 PM PDT Alex Guzman wrote:

That's beautiful BarbaraB, thank you for sharing and welcome! Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 3, 2013 12:40:02 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] FEELING HOME AT LAST

Barbara Welcome! Hail Satan be strong! We need to wake up humanity and show he world the beauty and love of our True creator god Satan!

------------------------------
On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 8:59 PM PDT Alex Guzman wrote:

I can totally relate to you Barbara. Dedicating myself to Satan was undoubtedly the best thing I ever did, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't feel Lord Satan's presence with me. I have never been happier or more at peace in my life.

Welcome home :)

Ave Satanas!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back