Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Feeling bad around another person

Slavic

For some time now, my mother and I have been feeling bad next to my brother. Unfortunately, he lives during the week because he works in the city. But every day we feel strange, weak. He has a lot of problems. How can we help him, so that we don't feel his energy? Work so that the Demons help him not to live with us or clean the apartment, but how. Best regards

I would just like to add that we have different fathers. And that family may have Jewish genes, I am very certain about that.

Sounds like he is draining your energies, so you feel weak while with him.
People with many problems may unconsciously become a psychic vampire; if you are open to him (i.e. willing to help, feeling guilty for his problems, etc) this leads to the loop of giving out energy to an energy sucker.
Also he may have a very negative energy in his aura, so you feel down because of this; spending the day in a crowded city with people, leads to a lot of negativity most often.
Unless he is SS, it's very difficult to help him get rid of problems and negativity. Maybe a therapist would help to let him feel better and solve some problems, always for a "normal" person.
If he also has some jewish genes, this is focal point. Jews are natural vampires and are obviously very negative.
I'd consider moving out of this place, or use magick to crash his job so he won't came to your home. If he has jewish genes, HE IS a jew! Who wants a jew in his house???

I would just like to add that we have different fathers. And that family may have Jewish genes, I am very certain about that.
If he's jewish then that's why. They're black holes.

Greetings brother.How has say the other brother,maybe be jew or vampire energetic.If has a aura negative,clear aura and work of aura of protection.At the sometime can program aura for stay away of person respective.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back