Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Feel Father Satan again

Joel1

Hi everyone its been a long time since I've been on here. I've been on a mission to sort of find myself and find out what I really wanted in life including religiously. I told myself whatever i go to is me, I was choosing I just let Satanism come back to me. I've explored all the different types and this Satanism is whats best. When I first started this satanism, I felt refreshed and energized, I felt satans presence and all other demons, i felt untouchable. I wanted to know if anyone knew what I could possibly do to get back to this feeling, i know I can't do the dedication again, and i have already done a self-initiation, so what is next?

<td val[/IMG]If you are not on a regular meditation program,that is a good start.Then there is Hatha Yoga,to get some flexibility in your spin,and also the most important thing is,do a ritual and just talk to Satan,and tell Him how you feel.He is a great listener,and fully understands how Gentiles can loose their way at times.Just glad you found your way back.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Tue, 3/27/12, Joel <joel.outlawstar.hampton@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Feel Father Satan again
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 11:47 PM

Hi everyone its been a long time since I've been on here. I've been on a mission to sort of find myself and find out what I really wanted in life including religiously. I told myself whatever i go to is me, I was choosing I just let Satanism come back to me. I've explored all the different types and this Satanism is whats best. When I first started this satanism, I felt refreshed and energized, I felt satans presence and all other demons, i felt untouchable. I wanted to know if anyone knew what I could possibly do to get back to this feeling, i know I can't do the dedication again, and i have already done a self-initiation, so what is next?
[/TD]

Thank you I will definitely take that advice Brian.

HAIL SATAN

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 7:04 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td style="font:[/IMG]If you are not on a regular meditation program,that is a good start.Then there is Hatha Yoga,to get some flexibility in your spin,and also the most important thing is,do a ritual and just talk to Satan,and tell Him how you feel.He is a great listener,and fully understands how Gentiles can loose their way at times.Just glad you found your way back.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Tue, 3/27/12, Joel <joel.outlawstar.hampton@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Feel Father Satan again
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 11:47 PM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back