Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Federal reserve

[email protected]

I have come up with a plan to get rid of jewish control over money and their debt collection program but as you know in this world money is power so they will likely try to kill me but im enlisting in special forces so ill make that as hard as possible also father is watching over us but i was chosen for this.... Anything that comes to your mind when it comes to spiritual warfare and reversing jewish control write it down word for word you will soon be able to distinguish your thoughts from the gods and build apon those plans

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

FUCK big jewish 83. You Guys Dont POST ANYTHING private like that, so the kike enemy can bring it back to their rat hole ? lol you guys know what bugs are in computer programs right? think of it that way, if they can fix our bugs they'll still be successful. Dont post any personal info, this guy's wack. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 10:47 AM, "'damienlynch137@...' damienlynch137@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have come up with a plan to get rid of jewish control over money and their debt collection program but as you know in this world money is power so they will likely try to kill me but im enlisting in special forces so ill make that as hard as possible also father is watching over us but i was chosen for this.... Anything that comes to your mind when it comes to spiritual warfare and reversing jewish control write it down word for word you will soon be able to distinguish your thoughts from the gods and build apon those plans

do NOT join the military! the military is run by JEWS!Even the HPs said this is a HORRIBLE IDEA on more than one occasion.
You won't be able to find the time alone to meditate and you'll just end up being used as a slave to fight and die for ISRAEL.The jews OWN the military and until we remove them from power the worst possible place to be is the military!
I was under CONSTANT psychic and spiritual attack by the greys when I was in the military BEFORE I dedicated.They will most certainly try to kill you if you are stupid enough to join!
If you want to learn actual military tactics and how to use a firearm go to the range and learn to shoot, take up a PT regimen and learn martial arts.
Do NOT join an organized military when the jews own the entire infrastructure, this is SUICIDE

On Saturday, September 3, 2016 8:29 PM, "utsubsisto2@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

FUCK big jewish 83. You Guys Dont POST ANYTHING private like that, so the kike enemy can bring it back to their rat hole ? lol you guys know what bugs are in computer programs right? think of it that way, if they can fix our bugs they'll still be successful. Dont post any personal info, this guy's wack. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 10:47 AM, "'damienlynch137@...' damienlynch137@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back