Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fear of death

Ĥl·lĥæ

When I die, all my karma will be transformed and another will be generated.
Another consciousness will be generated, another bone structure.
What's the point of taking rebirth into account if I'm never going to be me again?

Merging my current consciousness with my soul takes many, many years of development, something on the level of a Caesar, Emperor or demi-God.

My nature, my sub-conscious sensations, parental karma, memories and established ideas will all go down the drain. And I'll remember absolutely nothing, I'll be nothing but something else.
I've practically died completely, even the elemental composition of the soul will be different.

I love my current essence very much and I wouldn't want to change it, regardless of how blessed I'll be with the meditations. There are things that, even if they are average, I love infinitely.

It is a big mistake to think that your "real" self is just your present consciousness and memories. You are, in essence, a part of your "real" self and in every lifetime you are raising your "real" self higher and higher. You are your higher self and that always stays with your soul, and what you achieve in lifetimes rises with your higher self. When you access your higher self, you will understand all this better.

What's the point of taking rebirth into account if I'm never going to be me again?

Merging my current consciousness with my soul takes many, many years of development, something on the level of a Caesar, Emperor or demi-God.

My nature, my sub-conscious sensations, parental karma, memories and established ideas will all go down the drain. And I'll remember absolutely nothing, I'll be nothing but something else.
I've practically died completely, even the elemental composition of the soul will be different.

I love my current essence very much and I wouldn't want to change it, regardless of how blessed I'll be with the meditations. There are things that, even if they are average, I love infinitely.
Many fear death. But your fear should be encouragement.
Many fear death in that they fear growing old, losing their vigor, and dying of illness and pain.
But you, and many others these days, and in the past as well, have a fear of losing your consciousness and your identity breaking apart.
This implicitly means that you have a strong bond to your consciousness and your sense of identity.
Spend time learning of and with Lord Satan! For this is a sign.
This is a sign your soul might be strong, Satanic (as Satanism is inherently about rejecting common understanding of death and understanding the Hero's path) soul. And this might also mean you have spent a recent past life, or multiple recent past lives, trying to reach apotheosis.
Think of it like this. You have spent decades or perhaps a couple centuries in Satanic work where you fought against death. Now, death feels repulsive to you.
Walk Lord Satan's path and see where it takes you. Give it 10 years and death will grow smaller and smaller before you.

You actually keep your memories when you die you just can’t remember them but it’s possible to get them back. They still impact your abilities and decision making process and preferences.

You’re consciousness is generated by your soul, being dead is like being in a dream and then you wake up without any memory.

Bodies know the shape they grown into from the bio electrical signals they receive from their soul, DNA is only responsible for putting proteins together, your new body will be more like your old body then you realize.

You’ll likely even have birthmarks on the location of any scares you’ve got

Your soul will manifest again through your body.

You might look slightly different, you might be in completely new situation, but your soul will always manifest itself. Never forget that.

The one who fears physical death is physical body/brain. Soul does not fear. So it’s your physical body speaking.

It will not be an entirely different you, a you that has no connection to previous you whatsoever. You will be to some extent shaped by new life and new experiences. But in the essence, it will be still you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back