Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

father

kingtwiggy814

y would we care of sumting so trivial as a race destroying themselves. (xians).when we need to rise up and be strong.be unified..."why fight what fights its self.... eventually it will consume itself.... and be destroyed.."
words from father satan

~king~twiggy~~

father is the greatest and has loved humanity even when he didnt have to. he saw potential in us and that is the most beautiful thing! i love you! hail satan. you are the all and those who are without do not know what they are missing out of. thank you for truth patience and again love! :)

I agree, when I came to Satanism and started building a close relationship with Satan and meditating every day I felt his love and help through my life and had blatant signs He was watching me even though I was astrally closed and couldn't see/hear him. Sometimes, I was too lazy to do some things and Satan taught me that I need to take care of things on my own through different incidents on my life, and my life was made lots better after that. I'm sure many people like me feel this way about Father. Some people come here asking for money from Satan, Satan does teach how to bring money for yourself, but all the help he offers is beyond just money.

When I was a xian and I was starting to doubt xianity, xians were telling me I need to have more "faith" and find "god". Well guess what, I never found "god", and it makes sense because "god" is nothing more than a thoughtform.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

father is the greatest and has loved humanity even when he didnt have to. he saw potential in us and that is the most beautiful thing! i love you! hail satan. you are the all and those who are without do not know what they are missing out of. thank you for truth patience and again love! :)

Father is our everything. Thank you Lord Satan for all you do for us. Thank you father & a big hail Satan!!!!! Just needed to put it out there for the day.... I Love our Pan.... Evol to all my brothers & sisters of the left hand path!!!! I had a dream the other night that.... We made a big funnel like twister force of energy, that came from the web site's email, out onto the earth's surface. It then took off, sucking up everything...almost... It took everything kike, xian, and Jew; pulled it into itself and then buried a hole in the sky and shot it all up into space, we were without for about 3sec. Then it was replaced with everything from Satan himself.... Idk... HS... Goodnight...
~Rainbow~EvilRainbowDemon23@...From: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:54:55 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: father
  I agree, when I came to Satanism and started building a close relationship with Satan and meditating every day I felt his love and help through my life and had blatant signs He was watching me even though I was astrally closed and couldn't see/hear him. Sometimes, I was too lazy to do some things and Satan taught me that I need to take care of things on my own through different incidents on my life, and my life was made lots better after that. I'm sure many people like me feel this way about Father. Some people come here asking for money from Satan, Satan does teach how to bring money for yourself, but all the help he offers is beyond just money.

When I was a xian and I was starting to doubt xianity, xians were telling me I need to have more "faith" and find "god". Well guess what, I never found "god", and it makes sense because "god" is nothing more than a thoughtform.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

agreed!father is the best!he literally save my life!so many time i lost count!n the knowledge i know now is the end of my misery 8)   father already given us knowledge n it up to us to use that power to get what we wanted!be it money n such.
 hail ea
hail baal
hail astaroth
hail zazel
haiil all the people of satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 6:54:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: father

:) i heard that firestarter! good for you!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 5:54:55 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: father

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back