Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Father Satan returning to Earth.

Goatsofmendes

I was thinking,
if the airways open for Father Satan and for the Gods/Goddesses of Duat to return to Earth, when will it be? Does anyone know? Will it be in our lifetime?

When will these airways open that Their ships might fly through from Duat back to here?

Thanks for reading my questions. Hail Satan always!

Well fro[/IMG]</var>   Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 4:18 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Father Satan returning to Earth.

I was thinking,
if the airways open for Father Satan and for the Gods/Goddesses of Duat to return to Earth, when will it be? Does anyone know? Will it be in our lifetime?

When will these airways open that Their ships might fly through from Duat back to here?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Well from what I know and from reading sermons and such from the High Priests and Priestesses is that Satan and the Daemons more than likely will not physically come to this earth until like within the next 80+ years. They do nt need to be here physically to guide humanity and assisst us.If they did come to earth at all it would probably be just to "be" here and interact with humanity as I said they do not have to neccessarily have to be here physically to guide us they have been doing this for hundreds of years while being on Duat. So yeah not anytime soon. Humanity is still corrupted with xian filth and would not even be ready to handle Satan and the Demons being on earth. Within the next 80+ years alot of us satanist would have reached Godhead already. Within the next 80+ years humanity will be basically already be in the process of healing and spiritual realization but we have a long way for that thats why its important for us to reach godhead to
really finish this war and the enemy's reign completely. With more of us reaching godhead we can help father satan and help our gentile people.Even within the next 25+ years there will be some humans gods like that of the clergy members. The Magnum Opus and reaching Godhead takes time but not TOO much time.  
Hail our Creator God Satan.

I was thinking,

I personally hope to reach Godhead it's hard on a stressful busy schedule but something we should strive for and as far as Our Gods returning it may be awhile I was hoping sooner as it would make a lot of problems in life go away.

I want to be here when They return, if it is Father Satan's will I be here by that time. But I have high hopes for the world to come, when the Gods return, and we are completely free in all ways, the Gentile people.

Hail Father Satan always!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Well from what I know and from reading sermons and such from the High Priests and Priestesses is that Satan and the Daemons more than likely will not physically come to this earth until like within the next 80+ years. They do nt need to be here physically to guide humanity and assisst us.If they did come to earth at all it would probably be just to "be" here and interact with humanity as I said they do not have to neccessarily have to be here physically to guide us they have been doing this for hundreds of years while being on Duat. So yeah not anytime soon. Humanity is still corrupted with xian filth and would not even be ready to handle Satan and the Demons being on earth. Within the next 80+ years alot of us satanist would have reached Godhead already. Within the next 80+ years humanity will be basically already be in the process of healing and spiritual realization but we have a long way for that thats why its important for us to reach godhead to
really finish this war and the enemy's reign completely. With more of us reaching godhead we can help father satan and help our gentile people.Even within the next 25+ years there will be some humans gods like that of the clergy members. The Magnum Opus and reaching Godhead takes time but not TOO much time.  
Hail our Creator God Satan.

I was thinking,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "goatsofmendes" <goatsofmendes@... wrote:
I was thinking,

Well I think this need to physically see Father Satan Arriving, is good but at the other hand we don't expect a Savior as we save our own selves and I think personally that if we ask and ask and ask about His Arrival on Earth, really distracts Us from the problems. Its like that, we know the War is won, we have been told but as HP Maxine stated, we are on the last part of the train and we have to go through stuff. Father Satan's Arrival is our subconscious need and we feel it in our heart and intense need for Him to come to Our planet, but I preety much believe that overusage of this thought leads to some wrong attitude. The Gods have been coming all along to this Earth but not lately and IMO they can guide affairs till then extremely well from where they are, as of now. When the Age of Aquarius blooms, due to technology and spirituality, the need of physical arrival I think will be less. But they will surely come to meet us again because they care for us and they have done this many many times. Don't think that Orion is too far brother for their Godly technology. Thats my opinion on it and this is a very intresting post. The Ancients obviously had a very close tie to Duat.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back