Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Father Satan/Lucifer's Other Name

Eugene Sp

I've been reflecting upon this Candlemas season (and a happy Feast of Fire to all), which is the halfway point between the Winter Solstice and the Spring Equinox; marking the calendar observance of the returning Sun or Light (see the Jos homepage & click on "Satanic Rights and Celebrations," then the link "Satanic Sabbats" for Imbolc/Candlemas/Feast Of Fire). Father Satan/Lucifer is not only our Creator, but also our Light Bringer--The Shinning One! Through previous independent research, I discovered something quite interesting that those who control the Jewish Faith don't want you to know! To discover this secret, we must go to the book of Jewish witchcraft (the bible, but bear with me). What follows should be very important to all Spiritual Satanists for it is the only place in the xian bible that Father Lucifer is mentioned: Isaiah 14:12. The 4 to 5 dozen "1611" translators who were employed by King James I (actually from 1604-1611 arising from the
"Hampton Court Conference of 1604), supposedly checked, proofread, and compared with each other notes and sources to prevent "ambiguity," (yeah--right!) Working from the "Bishops' Bible of 1568" and it's revision of 1572 as their base text, they were aware of Pagnuis' Hebrew 1528 and the 1539 Munster Bibles not to mention The Hasmonian Dynasty Canon (140-37 B.C.E.) , as well as the original Hebrew texts of the Council of Jamnia (Yavne) 70-90 C.E., which would become the basis of today's Jewish Canon of the Hebrew Bible (the 1917 Tanakh). Having stated this as a background, the King James crew who worked on translating the (Hebrew) Old Testament, when they came to Isaiah 14:12 and to the word which meant "Light Bringer--The Bright and Morning Star," they chose to insert the "Latin word Lucifer" into the 1611 KJV. Now, there is nothing wrong or disrespectful in using the word Lucifer; so do not misunderstand my intention. But here is the kicker: Why is
the Latin word Lucifer in an Old Testament Hebrew text? I'm glad you asked! For this is crucial to us as Spiritual Satanists. It is because the worldly entities in power (human & alien) of that time and nowadays--and get your mind focused on this--do not want you to know that in the Hebrew language there is a word for Father Satan that means "Light Bringer--The Bright and Morning Star!" That Hebrew word is "Heylel." If you look up the word Lucifer (in Isaiah 14:12) in "Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible," you will find that it has a Hebrew equivalent: (See Strong's #H1966--Heylel--which comes from the Hebrew root #H1984: "halal"). Precisely, in Hebrew "Heylel" means "in the sense of brightness, The Morning Star," which comes from the Hebrew root "halal," which is to be clear (orig. of sound but usually of color); to shine! Might sound & color here refer to mantras and the chakras? In the 1917 Jewish Tanakh, which descended from the earlier
mentioned Hebrew Canons, in it's rendition of Isaiah 14:12, you will find Heylel for The Light Bringer (i.e. Father Satan)! What is so sad is the fact that the Jews at the top, and those entities who control their belief system have no intention now or ever to acknowledge--to let you know that they really know who Father Satan actually is!!! And that is a disgrace! As I stated, using the word Lucifer is quite okay. Personally, I prefer to use Father Satan, as it is derived from Satana, India and predates the common era by thousands of years, as correctly stated by HP Maxine Dietrich. Dark Blessings to all during this Feast Of Fire. Hail to all the Demons of Satan & to our Creator--Hail FATHER SATAN. jene.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back