Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FATHER SATAN IS AMAZING!

[email protected]

I've been feeling suicidal for days and when I made a plan to kill myself, Father came through and saved my life! He made me feel loved and talked to me. He told me not to kill myself and that I have so much to live for. He told me that it was the enemy calling me Jewish and that it's them telling me to die and said that I'm dead. FATHER told me he loves me. He said that I'm a very old soul and that I agreed to be born in the position I'm in. He told me that my soul is demonic, that I was a demon (who was killed....his words, not mine) who agreed to help.

Well, I'm interested in animation. I've always wanted to make cartoons or movies...or videos where I prove Satan is the good guy, not Jehovah. I think that's what I'm here for.

Praise Satan!

If you were a Demon, you would be immortal and you wouldn't have gotten killed. Being immortal means you have the power the defend yourself very well. You also would have seen your death coming (as you would be able to see into the future and all possible futures) and take the necessary measures to prevent it and protect yourself.
Sometimes when the Powers of Hell visit us and even are standing or sitting next to us, there could be interference with the communication. If you're not fully open, you might have been conversing with an enemy spirit. Most likely a Grey ET. They are known for fluffing up someone's ego and telling them outright lies when one doesn't know better or if they are inclined to live in a fantasy world. They have done this to me too and have goaded and egged me on. I woke up from it though. 
You are human with a human soul in a human body.
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, September 9, 2018, 1:37:41 a.m. EDT, 666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I've been feeling suicidal for days and when I made a plan to kill myself, Father came through and saved my life! He made me feel loved and talked to me. He told me not to kill myself and that I have so much to live for. He told me that it was the enemy calling me Jewish and that it's them telling me to die and said that I'm dead. FATHER told me he loves me. He said that I'm a very old soul and that I agreed to be born in the position I'm in. He told me that my soul is demonic, that I was a demon (who was killed....his words, not mine) who agreed to help.

Well, I'm interested in animation. I've always wanted to make cartoons or movies...or videos where I prove Satan is the good guy, not Jehovah. I think that's what I'm here for.

Praise Satan!

That's story is also amazing! ☺ Ave Satanas! I was a Pagan-Satanist since 2 years but at summer in August 2017 I became Christisan becouse of a forcing power..now I found out that Jews are doing a ritual in that time that's why people Became Christisan my friends wanted to be Christians this year but now I know the truth and I told them what are the enemies doing.So in the edge of 2017 I became Xian And I felt terrible I was so bad in school,my brain collepsed I can't concentrate and j didn't wanted to wake up because I was without "god" but on January near to.my birthday Satan with telepathically communication gaved me a 2.chance and lead me to Spiritual Satanism I just googled Satanic types and I found JoS which is agreeing with my thoughts about Father Satan And since that time Jesus and Jahve tried to stop me a million times he always puts things in my life which are making my life hard and they also are very cruel.Like I am anti-Semitism so much and someday a Jew was following me and tried to get closer to me on.the street in Hungary it's normal.Lot of Jews are doing this.I wasn't alone on this day fortunately.?that Jew looked like a criminal with long black coat and evil eyes he was listening everything I was talking about I saw it on his face I terrified that's why now I'm afraid to go back to the City Centure..But you are so lucky because you saw Father Satan.I always feel that he hears me and he gives me knowledge by telepathically communication,but I've never seen him how did Father appeared to you? Because in Al Jilwah he said that he appears to his followers in different looks: Al Jilwah 2.chapter Hail.Satan!☺ 2018. szept. 9. 7:38 ezt írta ("666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]):

Praise Satan!

Good luck with that! suicide is not the answer

On ‎Sunday‎, ‎September‎ ‎9‎, ‎2018‎ ‎09‎:‎35‎:‎16‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EDT, 666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

You think so? I believe you. I have no clue how immortality worked until now.

Thank you!

Hi!Did you performed some rituals for the summoning of your Father?
What can you tell to newcomers who have suicidal thoughts, who do not hear and do not know how to turn to him?Thanks.

Father always comes through for his children. I, too, had suicidal thoughts. I had them last night. But father came to me and came through. He stopped me from slitting my wrist. The demons were even crying.
So Satan watches over his own.

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back