Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Father Satan and Shiva

lucifersson24

Shiva and father Satan, same God?? someone told me that Shiva and father Satan is the same God! is it true? what do ya guys think? :|

Shiva taught Indians yoga, meditation and stuff :/ i guess when the British attacked india they had burned ancient books.. and added new stuffs, like sin, karma and other crap we can see in xianity. I mean, look at that book Kamasutra.. ancient indians used to love sex and other things which f**king xians hate.. India used to be the richest country once upon a time, British christian f**ks attacked and destroyed everything..even the spiritual knowledge. That's what i believe.

Just look at Shiva for once.. that snake, that half moon..

Hail Satan!!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsle ... ndows-1252
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 4:36:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Father Satan and Shiva
  Shiva and father Satan, same God?? someone told me that Shiva and father Satan is the same God! is it true? what do ya guys think? :|

Shiva taught Indians yoga, meditation and stuff :/ i guess when the British attacked india they had burned ancient books.. and added new stuffs, like sin, karma and other crap we can see in xianity. I mean, look at that book Kamasutra.. ancient indians used to love sex and other things which f**king xians hate.. India used to be the richest country once upon a time, British christian f**ks attacked and destroyed everything..even the spiritual knowledge. That's what i believe.

Just look at Shiva for once.. that snake, that half moon..

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back