Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Father in southern France?

highabove72

I heard a rumor from someone in the teens4satan group a while back about him communicating with Father telepathically. He claims, in all sincerity, that Satan is in southern France and I happened to believe that. Now why would our Great God reside on Earth? Isn't His Empire situated in the constellation of Orion. Is something going to happen or is it because of the coming Age of Aquarius or is it because the jews are racing to put the final touches to their global government that it alerted Satan's gaze. And, one last question; if Satan is on Earth then how did He get here...

I'd appreciate an answer on this :)

That's the same thing what i was thinking...

I heard a rumor from someone in the teens4satan group a while back about him communicating with Father telepathically. He claims, in all sincerity, that Satan is in southern France and I happened to believe that. Now why would our Great God reside on Earth? Isn't His Empire situated in the constellation of Orion. Is something going to happen or is it because of the coming Age of Aquarius or is it because the jews are racing to put the final touches to their global government that it alerted Satan's gaze. And, one last question; if Satan is on Earth then how did He get here...

I'd appreciate an answer on this :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back