Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fasting before Dedication Ritual and Christian Programming

trepratt

Hello All SS's.

I have been raised Christian all my life but I just have a strong will and feel as if something is pulling along this path to join Father Satan for all my endeavors to improve my life and myself into a better person more spiritually awar, grounded, and powerful. I am still ddeprogramming myself for the Dedication Ritual. Although the prayer is profoundly against my former teachings or programming by the xtians I still feel a powerful draw to this path. I know my intention and heart is there but I know I will feel anxiety maybe for the words used in the DR. BUT I FEEL COMPELLED TO FACE THESE FEARS AND APPREHENSIONS AND COME TO FATHER SATAN, as I feel he is the only one who can and will change my life in all ways that are desires of my heart. But should I fast before doing the DR? Like no alcohol, sex, sometimes I indulge in cannabis recreationally. Should I fast from these type of urges and desires a few days before the DR to come as pure and sincere to him as I possibly can?

Any advice on both would be greatly appreciated!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

Eat whatever you want, just don't smoke, using cannabis is kinda useless once you found the pleasures of meditation, why altering your mind with other substances when there are many meditations that actually feel good and come from you?

It doesn't matter where you are physically/spiritually there are no prerequisites for the Dedication Ritual.
It's your choice if you want indulge in mind altering substances, be aware that it will hinder your spiritual advancement and leave you open to psychic attacks.

Fasting is completely unhealthy and ENTIRELY UNNECESSARY. It's nothing more than a tactic to keep the masses painfully unaware and to keep their health low.

Food is for the Physical Body, Meditating is for the Spiritual Body. The two are linked, so if you're denying one body it could damage the other. Everything in life is balance. Stay in Balance.

Sex is great, don't give that up.

You should feel much better and clean when and if you perform the Ritual.

Hello! I am so glad you're here. Take all the time you need. There is NO rush. 
 Okay so first off I can tell you are indoctrinated with christianity. Because you ask if you should abstain for Sex and alcohol. You poor thing.. That is christian teaching lol and I am trying not to laugh at that. You are coming to SATAN. Satan loves Sex. 
 Ok so the first thing you need to do is deprogram your mind. Here is a big help to doing this. 
 Tutorial To Satanism Part 2 (Deprogram From Christianity)   

You can have sex and food. Fasting isn't really needed. I would stop the drugs though. Hopefully you can right away but I also know that's not realistic for many. I had to wean off weed for example. I hope you dedicate you won't regret it!!

Read and study the website.

No need of fasting, celibacy or anything else. Celibacy is the reason why people go crazy raping all kinds of things. Aside from that sexual energy is needed to raise the kundalini serpent, or at least, make it much easier.

Stay away from drugs. They harm you. Read and study, educate yourself. There are several topics on drugs on the yahoo groups (just search above in the bar) and on the forum. There are some topics on sex and masturbation too.

Be 100% sure you want to dedicate because since you do it, it is permanent. THERE IS NO WAY BACK. And if you are still so very far with xianity in your head you might want to study a bit more.
Remember what counts is what is in you yourself though, this cannot be shown by some sort of action like that, if you feel sincere about it and you are not having ill intent then it is completely fine. If you feel you should dedicate tomorrow or within the next minute then that is fine too as long as what is said earlier applies. Just.. doing drugs for any kind of ritual is a bad move. (you don't need drugs oki)

I don't think it is even required for the dedication ritual but for a ritual it is said to bathe and put on clean clothes.

OK I will stay away from theCannabi... LOL
!
I've been studying the website for maybe 2wks now.Thought about Dedicating on February 4th as this day is special to Satan! Thanks for the encouragement and info so greatly appreciated!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Thanks Pac-Man for the advice and your right life is all about balance! Thank You I feel more and more eempowered on my journey to a rebirth through Father Satan!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!

WOW!!! This was extremely eye opening thanks you so much for this video! I've always had questions about other the Egyptians and other Pagan God's with the similar story! Thanks so much for all your help!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

OK I just read somewhere that weed and meditation are actually good, because it alters your mind and gives more relaxation. But if I'm coming from. a purely spiritual place for growth and enlightement it would make since to have a clear and unaltered mind! Thanks so much for the encouragement!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!

How long g has it been since your Dedication Ritual? And what has been your experience thus far with Father Satan?? How has your life and Spirituality improved? I know everyone since I discovered the sight a few weeks ago and meditating things have been happening....

I guess I did sound pretty silly..
LOL Guess I'm still have some of that Xtian residue left in my mind... LOL BUT thank you so much for the deprogramming video I'll give right into it! Your so helpful I really appreciate it!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back