Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Farewell

warrinstar

Well I haven't been active in this thing for approx. 6 months (Actually, I'm amazed I'm still even in this group.) & in that time frame I discovered that I'm an existentialists (Though, I knew I wasn't a Satanist.), but you guys were pretty damn entertaining (kept me busy in CS110)! So I say peace out, have fun in year 2012! And dudes go to Hobby Lobby; they hundreds of black candles!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "warrinstar" <warrinstar@... wrote:
Well I haven't been active in this thing for approx. 6 months (Actually, I'm amazed I'm still even in this group.) & in that time frame I discovered that I'm an existentialists (Though, I knew I wasn't a Satanist.), but you guys were pretty damn entertaining (kept me busy in CS110)! So I say peace out, have fun in year 2012! And dudes go to Hobby Lobby; they hundreds of black candles!
Thank you for your sarcasm,
We wont miss you :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "warrinstar" <warrinstar@ wrote:

You'll regret what you've done. Typical human, selfish at best. Well, at least you're not turning to Christianity. Have fun when your life turns to shit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shewolf_ofthemist" <shewolf_ofthemist@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "warrinstar" <warrinstar@ wrote:

You'll regret what you've done. Typical human, selfish at best. Well, at least you're not turning to Christianity. Have fun when your life turns to shit.

Ya I agree with what the other two said. Well have fun with your shity life. Try not to get stabbed in the back lol.

i don't know who are you???

but you stated us as entertaining .............well wait, soon we will gain entertainment from you and your filthy scum xians..............
soon all xians of this world will finally get to have look at our pain.....the pain gained by the lose our own powers and the loved gods.........
though you are not a xian, you are acting like one...........

HAIL SATAN

HAIL ENKI

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave!!

Seriously did you think we really give a rat's ass?? Don't give yourself that much credit, as you are not worth anything. Even a piece of shit is better than you.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ryandeem@..." <ryandeem@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shewolf_ofthemist" <shewolf_ofthemist@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@ wrote:

Ya I agree with what the other two said. Well have fun with your shity life. Try not to get stabbed in the back lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "warrinstar" <warrinstar@... wrote:
You find the truth, the message of Enki. God of knowledge, the one who stated for humanity to feast from the tree of knowledge. And yet you choose ignorance. I can not begin to understand your obscure logic.

Yea get a life dip shit, hope you have a short and miserable life, normally I wouldnt have  battle of witts with an unarmed opponent but you arent worth giving mercy! Asswipes like you should get a life and move out of your mothers basements!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 16 April, 2009 5:06:04 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Farewell

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave!!

Seriously did you think we really give a rat's ass?? Don't give yourself that much credit, as you are not worth anything. Even a piece of shit is better than you.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "ryandeem@.. ." <ryandeem@.. . wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "shewolf_ofthemist" <shewolf_ofthemist@ wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@ wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "warrinstar" <warrinstar@ wrote:

The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier. Get it now..

tell u da truth, I kinda find us entertaining as well, only in a DETH TO THE FUCKING XIANS kinda way. just make sure u don't meet chuck norris on the way outa here, I hear he hates quitters.

Woah woah woah, guys, gettin a little heavy in here. I was only slightly pissed about the way he chose his words. He wants to leave, let him, rather than slash at him when he decides Satanism isnt right for him. I mean, its not like hes insulting us or trying to keep us from our goal, its a personal choice after all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back