Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Famous Satanists

Jerpin Slazlo

Just wondering, but are any current famous people whether models, musicians, artists, etc. are satanists, and what notable historic figures were satanists. Of those did any achieve godhood? But that's all I wondered. Thank you!!

Hail Satan!!!

As said by Akemi, the Founding Fathers of America were Satanists.
Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Rudolf Hess, Reinhard Heydrich and other elite members of the Nazi party were Satanists and the Schutzstaffel was modeled on purely Satanic principles. Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun actually achieved Godhood, and they should be revered for their work and absolute dedication to the Gods.Adolf Hitler is also The Antichrist (Our Aryan Führer and chosen one of Satan) Alexander The Great achieved Godhood.I'm sure there are others, but this is all I am think of at the moment.  
HAIL SATAN!!!

On Jul 6, 2017, at 02:03, Jerpin Slazlo jerpinslazlo@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote

Just wondering, but are any current famous people whether models, musicians, artists, etc. are satanists, and what notable historic figures were satanists. Of those did any achieve godhood? But that's all I wondered. Thank you!!

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back