Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Family problems

Ally1

So as you can tell I'm having trouble with my family, the typical christian like brainwashed idiots. Normaly I can tolerate them and their crap as I have read on the Jos over and over how to deal with christians.
But today came as a distrubance to me.
My problem is they do not allow me to have friends that they dont think are "worthy" or that they havn't picked out for me. I'm 19 years old I know I should have the rights to stand up and make my own friends, my own boyfriend and such. But according to them, I dont have those rights or privlages to do anything like that.
They are telling me, no controling me by force to not be able to see any friends, even though they have known this friend of mine for quiet some time. Its like all of a sudden they have become totaly diffrent people, and I believe it may due to the enemy.

I know I Should be able to sit down and talk to them, but when it comes to my parents, there is no way of talking to them, all it will result in is being yelled at and more control. REally I dont know what to do about this whole situation. All I know is that I am determined to see my friends and have a life of my own. Sure I can understand were they are coming from, but I Think they have gone way to far with this, and this sudden change in their personalities is shocking as well, but I'm not sure exactly what to do, who to talk to or even seek help out from any of the Gods of Duat.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Keep in mind, I was Wiccan at the time, but my mother acted in exactly this manner for a large majority of my life. I lived with her until I was 22. The only thing that got her to FINALLY stop was for me to move out. This may not be the same with your family, but in my experience, when they don't get to see you every day, they have time to reflect and begin to miss you. Eventually treating you better with time because they realize that they do still wish to have you be a part of their lives. I don't know if this is possible with your particular situation, but I felt the urge to share. Hail Satan!
On Nov 15, 2012 6:14 PM, "Ally" <allyshia93@... wrote:
  So as you can tell I'm having trouble with my family, the typical christian like brainwashed idiots. Normaly I can tolerate them and their crap as I have read on the Jos over and over how to deal with christians.
My problem is they do not allow me to have friends that they dont think are "worthy" or that they havn't picked out for me. I'm 19 years old I know I should have the rights to stand up and make my own friends, my own boyfriend and such. But according to them, I dont have those rights or privlages to do anything like that.
They are telling me, no controling me by force to not be able to see any friends, even though they have known this friend of mine for quiet some time. Its like all of a sudden they have become totaly diffrent people, and I believe it may due to the enemy.

I know I Should be able to sit down and talk to them, but when it comes to my parents, there is no way of talking to them, all it will result in is being yelled at and more control. REally I dont know what to do about this whole situation. All I know is that I am determined to see my friends and have a life of my own. Sure I can understand were they are coming from, but I Think they have gone way to far with this, and this sudden change in their personalities is shocking as well, but I'm not sure exactly what to do, who to talk to or even seek help out from any of the Gods of Duat.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

I feel the exact same way, Emily. I have only seen my parents about once or twice a year for the past 6 years, so it`s always a good visit :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

Keep in mind, I was Wiccan at the time, but my mother acted in exactly this
manner for a large majority of my life. I lived with her until I was 22.
The only thing that got her to FINALLY stop was for me to move out. This
may not be the same with your family, but in my experience, when they don't
get to see you every day, they have time to reflect and begin to miss you.
Eventually treating you better with time because they realize that they do
still wish to have you be a part of their lives. I don't know if this is
possible with your particular situation, but I felt the urge to share. Hail
Satan!

So as you can tell I'm having trouble with my family, the typical
christian like brainwashed idiots. Normaly I can tolerate them and their
crap as I have read on the Jos over and over how to deal with christians.
My problem is they do not allow me to have friends that they dont think
are "worthy" or that they havn't picked out for me. I'm 19 years old I know
I should have the rights to stand up and make my own friends, my own
boyfriend and such. But according to them, I dont have those rights or
privlages to do anything like that.
They are telling me, no controling me by force to not be able to see any
friends, even though they have known this friend of mine for quiet some
time. Its like all of a sudden they have become totaly diffrent people, and
I believe it may due to the enemy.

I know I Should be able to sit down and talk to them, but when it comes to
my parents, there is no way of talking to them, all it will result in is
being yelled at and more control. REally I dont know what to do about this
whole situation. All I know is that I am determined to see my friends and
have a life of my own. Sure I can understand were they are coming from, but
I Think they have gone way to far with this, and this sudden change in
their personalities is shocking as well, but I'm not sure exactly what to
do, who to talk to or even seek help out from any of the Gods of Duat.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Yeah I'm considering moving out, although without a stable job at the moment I dont think I wll be able to manage, but it does sound like a good thing to do. I know I need to get away from their negative side and have a life of my own.
Thank you Both :)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ally" <allyshia93@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

I had a similiar situation with my dad, and I left his house and spent the summer with my mom, and didnt talk to my dad for that whole summer. im 19 aswell, and after that incident, my dad let me live my own life, though both sides are still christian, my mom has gotten hints of me being satanic, though I lie to her.

HAIL SATAN!!!

------------------------------
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 10:10 PM CST lydia_666@... wrote:

I feel the exact same way, Emily. I have only seen my parents about once or twice a year for the past 6 years, so it`s always a good visit :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

Satan!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

I know it's rough guys but, keep pushing, keep living your lives. First off, (if you're in the U.S.), you're both legal adults. Yes, I know this probably makes no difference to your parents as was the case with my mother. A piece of advice, if it gets unbearable, look at cheap places to rent in your area and get a job that would cover said rent. I haven't done it myself, but I understand living alone for the first time can be difficult, but at least you'd be able to be yourselves. Just be smart when making these decisions, don't put yourself in an impossible situation ($400 rent, $350 a month at work). Father wants us to flourish. Hail Satan!
On Nov 16, 2012 3:53 AM, "Brandon C" <sgtbrandon117@... wrote:

I had a similiar situation with my dad, and I left his house and spent the summer with my mom, and didnt talk to my dad for that whole summer. im 19 aswell, and after that incident, my dad let me live my own life, though both sides are still christian, my mom has gotten hints of me being satanic, though I lie to her.

HAIL SATAN!!!

------------------------------
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 10:10 PM CST lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Satan!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

<td val[/IMG]I have some experience with this myself.My wife before she came to me was brainwashed and controled by her sick mother and grandparents.Although she was 18 they had complete control over her life and even abused her also.I just kept vibrating Runes to bind her mom and them and eventually we put a plan together for her to escape by bus after she graduated school and came to live with me.Now her parents except me but wish that we would break up so she would go back to jewsus.lol Ya like that would ever happen.LOLBut I will tell her what I told her at the time.The enemy is using your parents to keep you controled just like my wife was but you can fight it and realize that you are an adult and do have rights as one.Just ask the Gods for guidence like we did and one day you to will be free.But I used a lot of magic to get her free and you might have to too.But just to let you know you are never alone and just like her the Gods see what is happeneing to you too.Good luck and never stop trying to be free because Raven my wife will be the first to say that if you fight hard enough you can be.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Family problems
Sent: Fri, Nov 16, 2012 12:13:38 AM

<td val[/IMG]   So as you can tell I'm having trouble with my family, the typical christian like brainwashed idiots. Normaly I can tolerate them and their crap as I have read on the Jos over and over how to deal with christians.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back