Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Familiars and Dreams

serlya666

Hi everyone! i was just wondering about familiars, 2 nights ago i had a dream and a *Ferret* was the main kind of character/point of the whole thing and during the dream i asked it if it was my familiar or GD and it replied "I am a Demon." im just wondering if it might mean something or if it was just a random dream.

*Does a Ferret link to any of the Demons in any way? since this dream i all of a sudden really love Ferrets, which is strange because i have never thought of Ferrets at all before this dream.*

Thanks for any replies! =)
Stay Strong
Hail Satan and all the demons of Duat!!!

You were wondering about familiars, and then you get this dream. ^.^ Even when we don't ask Father or the Gods, They will help us out. This dream may be the answer you are looking for. Only you know. :) Ferrets are really cool pets, I knew some people who were guardians to them (I hate saying 'owned', people don't really  'own' animals. They are our friends, and we don't 'own' our friends, lol.) I wouldn't know about the link of ferrets to Demons, but all animals are sacred to Father Satan, and they are loved by the Demons and Gods.   Hope this helped a bit! Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 7:06:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Familiars and Dreams

Hi everyone! i was just wondering about familiars, 2 nights ago i had a dream and a *Ferret* was the main kind of character/point of the whole thing and during the dream i asked it if it was my familiar or GD and it replied "I am a Demon." im just wondering if it might mean something or if it was just a random dream.

*Does a Ferret link to any of the Demons in any way? since this dream i all of a sudden really love Ferrets, which is strange because i have never thought of Ferrets at all before this dream.*

Stay Strong

Greetings Serlya666,

Some feel that familiars are a form of demon. Did you do any research to see if you find anything that hits home with you about this? I suggest if you can think back to what the dream was about. Try and do the What, why and where about the dream. Father may have given you all the answers you need from the dream. I would also suggest seeing if you can find a God/Goddess of the past that may have shape-shifted into a ferret or an animal close to a ferret. Remember many of our older God/Goddess are now considered demons by some cultures.

I hope this helps :)
 Ciara Desma
The Christian resolution to find the world ugly and bad has made the world ugly and bad.
Quoted by Frederich Nietzsche

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 7:06:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Familiars and Dreams

Stay Strong

Thanks guys =) you did help, ALOT. ill try to remember the dream more and duplicate it as best i can or study it better. i get what you mean about owning animals i feel the same =) thanks heaps!!!
Stay Strong
Hail Satan and the Demons of Duat!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "serlya666" <daughterofenki@... wrote:

Stay Strong

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back