Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

failed succubus ritual, but scared of it going through but lacking a

hailsatan99

i had attempted a ritual to summon a succubus some few days ago, but i am still to under-psychically developed and all that.

but in the ritual i wanted monogamy, and am very paranoid that the ritual had gone through, but with me being unaware i would not know so if i were to go through with a sexual/romantic relationship with another it would put me or her at risk due to demoness lovers jealousy and all that.

because i am making advances at a female whom i like.

assistance would be very much thanked for this one.

hail satan.

If you did the ritual, then you most likely have one, but you can't sense her yet. Also, perhaps asking for a monogamous relationship wasn't the best choice? Since you like another woman... Also, what of your future? What if you meet a human you want to marry, or you decide you want a family, with children?

One option is to do a ritual to Father Stan, explaining your situation, and ask if it could be changed to "open". Or "open with companionship/friendship", in other words not just sex. If you want, of course. I'm just tossing out ideas.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailsatan99" <hailsatan99@... wrote:

i had attempted a ritual to summon a succubus some few days ago, but i am still to under-psychically developed and all that.

but in the ritual i wanted monogamy, and am very paranoid that the ritual had gone through, but with me being unaware i would not know so if i were to go through with a sexual/romantic relationship with another it would put me or her at risk due to demoness lovers jealousy and all that.

hail satan.

yeah, you must not be sensing her. just work on giving her a form for now, or you can ask her what her name is, or ask if she can give you an image of her self. then, just be open.

but trust me, if you ask satan for one. then you will get one, but you should defintily make it a "poligamistic" relationship since you already like someone else.

ive had like 5-7 demonic partners. i hold them all with poligamy. so you could never get bored and everything is just fine.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailsatan99" <hailsatan99@... wrote:

hail satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back