Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Facial blushing, REDNESS of the face

Masquerade

Hi!! For me is a little hard to talk about, then before you is a little
embarrassing. I suffer eritrofobia (facial blushing, redness of the face) from a
few years now.

Begins to become unbearable....Is a couple of years that I try to eradicate this
problem.
I informed a lot, I thought and reasoned to exhaustion, countless hours.Is more
than just frustrating. I still have this problem.
Ask for help here too cause me discomfort and embarrassment, but I thought maybe
here, maybe someone here might know something I do not know. Is really, really
unbearable. Moreover, precisely because I am Satanist makes me feel more
unbearable shame and fear of continuous ashamed.
I can not stand it anymore... For those unfamiliar with the issue may seem
ridiculous but it is not.
There is nothing to laugh about. Even the psychologist says that to some extent
is normal, and I wonder: what fucking some extent?
There is no measure in this phobia. I spent time trying to think about whether
it was due to some jew program to cause problems for people.

Although there are rumors of probable cause, it is never certainty. Now I do not
want to dwell too much, I believe we understood enough that I can not get out.
Sorry for the way in which I present the problem but I'm also venting a little
because it does not ever speak of course. Is that this whole situation gives me
a lot of anger because I am convinced that the moral or indoctrination caused
this to me....

I write, asking to you, hoping that maybe someone knows something.

If you've read I thank you, and I hope none of you ever suffer a similar
problem.
I hope to get out of this absurd phobia. I hate writing posts of help like this,
but when help is needed, help is needed.

Thank..
HAIL SATAN!!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

This is big of you to write this, and you should be proud.
As to a medical way to rid you of this, I am not in the familiar.

However, I must offer my assistance in any way I can. And I can assure you that through Satan and the True Gods, you can be rid of this. However it takes a strong will and patience, as all great things do.

The way to work around this, is to first go to Satan, and whichever Gods you are close to. Talk to them about helping your through this and ask for their guidance.

The Gods will help you understand in more depth the reasons you suffer and causes. They can help you devise a plan to battle this. But know now, that a majority has to be on your part. The Gods are our guides, We save ourselves.

Apart from this, you should be cleaning your aura, body, chakras and entire soul every day. And building up your protection aura every day if not more.

The affirmations I use for this are:

Healing- Breath in white/gold energy into your soul filling your chakras and body, aura, your all.
Affirm: I am Breathing in Powerful healing energy that is ridding my aura, body and soul of all negative energies. I am perfectly health physically and mentally.

Protection - Breathing in white reflective energy, same as the first. When you breath in this energy, feel the strength of it, feel it repelling all negative and unwanted energies and entities. Feel its weight like a suit of armour.
Affirm: I am breathing in powerful energy that is building an aura of protection around me, this aura is protecting me at all times in every way. All negative energies are being sent back to the senders.

You should change these to fit your own personal desire, this is just what i use.

The other thing i would suggest is a lot more complicated, and you need to understand your own mind for this. It takes time and practice to master, but I think could help you.
Get into a deep trance, as deep as you can get without falling asleep or losing concentration. Now you can do this two ways.
First, feel your consciousness falling back, but not your spirit body falling out of your physical, But rather, your consciousness falling back into your mind. Try and imaging your mind as a separate being, a building if you like. Just practice doing this at first, getting into this state and keeping it up as long as you can.
Second, You can do as if you were astral projecting, and have your spirit body leave your physical. But this time, just sit in front of yourself, facing you. Stare into they eyes, they will be closed, but you can still see into them. Stare into them and concentrate on sinking onto them, visualize and feel them enveloping you and consuming you, taking you into the depths of your mind.
If you find sitting in front of yourself difficult to visualize, you can also do it sitting behind yourself. It is the same, just enter from the back of the mind, feel your consciousness sinking into the back of your head and into you mind.
Once here it is the same as in the first method. Just practice getting the feeling, and get used to the feeling of having your consciousness separate from your mind, treat them as if they are different. But know that they are both parts of the whole you. It might be a good thing to point out that having a Guardian to watch over this whilst you do this will be very helpful. They can help pull you out, centre you back into merging your mind with your consciousness. They can also be there to help you understand things you find and answer your questions.

Once you are able to do this, search through your mind, try to understand what, and where the problem is being caused from. With this, you need to know how your mind works. You could get messages in different ways. You could hear or see words, visions, feelings. You need to be able to interpret these and it is different for every person. This is where the Guardian can help greatly, but a lot of this will have to come from you.

I at least recommend trying this if all else fails. It is difficult to get your head around and performing it is only worse. But we are Spiritual Satanists, we aren't here for 'the easy way through'.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, I kind of wrote this as i went along, I like to thank Satan, as i feel he was talking through me in this, he inspired me to help.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask, and don't ever be embarrassed. We are Spiritual Satanists!

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Masquerade <mas6que6rade6@... wrote:

embarrassing. I suffer eritrofobia (facial blushing, redness of the face) from a
few years now.

Begins to become unbearable....Is a couple of years that I try to eradicate this
problem.
Ask for help here too cause me discomfort and embarrassment, but I thought maybe

Although there are rumors of probable cause, it is never certainty. Now I do not
a lot of anger because I am convinced that the moral or indoctrination caused
this to me....

problem.
I hope to get out of this absurd phobia. I hate writing posts of help like this,

Thank..
HAIL SATAN!!

Beautiful! This was not intended for me but..life is good. I have been with joy of satan since the very first one and very first hack..in the days of high priest Dan and high priestess Erica as well as gregory-etc. Am usually silent and at times I admit I get bored if it seems like a whole new crew asking excellent but same questions-topics ect.
Sometimes I get in limbo like phases as well and other times like this one I get into high gear where I do not so much try to advance it just happens and my mind has to be brave and embrace it rather than fear it.
I can only compare it to an acid trip and all the info coming in faster and you having to lose habits yet still keep grounded and control the ride in terms of keeping it safe physically and exploratory spiritually.
I like the looking into the mind part of your visualization.
I tend to run around mine as much as possible.
Knowing how your mind communicates with you helps in many areas as well.
Great post

----------
This message is from a Virgin Mobile customer. Enjoy.

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, July 26, 2010 11:34:29 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Facial blushing, REDNESS of the face

However, I must offer my assistance in any way I can. And I can assure you that through Satan and the True Gods, you can be rid of this. However it takes a strong will and patience, as all great things do.

The way to work around this, is to first go to Satan, and whichever Gods you are close to. Talk to them about helping your through this and ask for their guidance.

The Gods will help you understand in more depth the reasons you suffer and causes. They can help you devise a plan to battle this. But know now, that a majority has to be on your part. The Gods are our guides, We save ourselves.

Apart from this, you should be cleaning your aura, body, chakras and entire soul every day. And building up your protection aura every day if not more.

Healing- Breath in white/gold energy into your soul filling your chakras and body, aura, your all.
Affirm: I am Breathing in Powerful healing energy that is ridding my aura, body and soul of all negative energies. I am perfectly health physically and mentally.

Protection - Breathing in white reflective energy, same as the first. When you breath in this energy, feel the strength of it, feel it repelling all negative and unwanted energies and entities. Feel its weight like a suit of armour.
Affirm: I am breathing in powerful energy that is building an aura of protection around me, this aura is protecting me at all times in every way. All negative energies are being sent back to the senders.

You should change these to fit your own personal desire, this is just what i use.

The other thing i would suggest is a lot more complicated, and you need to understand your own mind for this. It takes time and practice to master, but I think could help you.
Get into a deep trance, as deep as you can get without falling asleep or losing concentration. Now you can do this two ways.
First, feel your consciousness falling back, but not your spirit body falling out of your physical, But rather, your consciousness falling back into your mind. Try and imaging your mind as a separate being, a building if you like. Just practice doing this at first, getting into this state and keeping it up as long as you can.
Second, You can do as if you were astral projecting, and have your spirit body leave your physical. But this time, just sit in front of yourself, facing you. Stare into they eyes, they will be closed, but you can still see into them. Stare into them and concentrate on sinking onto them, visualize and feel them enveloping you and consuming you, taking you into the depths of your mind.
If you find sitting in front of yourself difficult to visualize, you can also do it sitting behind yourself. It is the same, just enter from the back of the mind, feel your consciousness sinking into the back of your head and into you mind.
Once here it is the same as in the first method. Just practice getting the feeling, and get used to the feeling of having your consciousness separate from your mind, treat them as if they are different. But know that they are both parts of the whole you. It might be a good thing to point out that having a Guardian to watch over this whilst you do this will be very helpful. They can help pull you out, centre you back into merging your mind with your consciousness. They can also be there to help you understand things you find and answer your questions.

Once you are able to do this, search through your mind, try to understand what, and where the problem is being caused from. With this, you need to know how your mind works. You could get messages in different ways. You could hear or see words, visions, feelings. You need to be able to interpret these and it is different for every person. This is where the Guardian can help greatly, but a lot of this will have to come from you.

I at least recommend trying this if all else fails. It is difficult to get your head around and performing it is only worse. But we are Spiritual Satanists, we aren't here for 'the easy way through'.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, I kind of wrote this as i went along, I like to thank Satan, as i feel he was talking through me in this, he inspired me to help.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask, and don't ever be embarrassed. We are Spiritual Satanists!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Masquerade <mas6que6rade6@... wrote:

few years now.

problem.

this to me....

problem.

Thank..
HAIL SATAN!!

Hi !!!!
First of all, thank you to those who have responded. I'm really happy to receive
advice on this.

You're right C Y, I have omitted key points. Now I try to write a short but
explanatory background.
I know it is not safe to write too much about oneselves in an e-group but if it
can help me I will do.

Eritrofobia is part of social anxiety and social phobia.
This is translated from an Italian site (I'm Italian):
The eritrofobia manifested by hyperemia of the face. The subject's face is
suddenly assumes a bright red color caused by the sudden increase in the amount
of blood in the capillaries of the face (what the English call facial blushing).

The eritrofobia is closely linked to excessive fear of making mistakes, not to
hit a target we had set ourselves, it does not consider the situation, did not
feel able to achieve perfection or, more simply, make a bad impression. Symptoms
dell'eritrofobia occur especially when the subject is, or believes to be, the
focus of a group or an audience, in which case he receives more and more the
fear of blushing and simultaneously warns tachycardia , tightness in chest and a
strong feeling of warmth in the face.

The embarrassment that the subject test, combined with the conviction not to
appear safe and easy, may create a hardship that prevent him from addressing the
situation naturally, the person tends to concentrate in trying to minimize the
phenomenon that starts a process of such distress that the subject feels an
urgent desire to "disappear" from that particular context.

Dell'eritrofobia the consequences can be manifold, the person feels when faced
with others, feelings of insecurity, inadequacy, inferiority and embarrassment.
This leads the person to avoid situations that could trigger the disorder
believes, refrains from taking sides in a debate deemed valid even when his
views. Even a professional choices are more limited since it will pursue
professions that do not require contact with the public or with large number of
colleagues and collaborators, we also avoid, given his sense of inadequacy,
which was seen as too superior to their forces with inevitable consequences in
economic terms. The person often will feel a sense of frustration at not being
able to express and realize their full potential in both intellectual and
professional eritrofobico everything will bring a gradual self-isolation, the
desire to minimize social relations. In less serious cases the person will feel
great regret, however, the commitment at a mental level, which is deep to better
address those situations that he perceives as risky. In severe cases are the
subject threatens to spiral into a dangerous depression that can lead, in
extreme cases, indeed, even suicidal thoughts.

This began about six years ago, I was in severe case except that I never had the
desire to commit suicide.

Now I feel better. I'm stronger but I still can not understand why this phobia
remains.
Here I answere to C Y and goodemon2012.
It is not something generated by the material plane. it's all mental. question
of irrational shame and irrational fear.intense shame and fear.
is similar to a panic attack, I also had someone caused by eritrofobia. Once I
could not even move. I was paralyzed by shame. psychologists call it
depersonalization, and / or derealization. something bad.
 repeat that now I am better but still not go away. I tried various therapies,
not a great success. the only thing I still do not know is the cause, the
unconscious.
seems that the cause may be related to sexuality, the unconscious drives. or a
too great discrepancy between self and the ideal self, or between the self and
the superego.

I do not do drugs. I smoke, but if I do not, it goes worse. I try to meditate
but still not good, and I can do little. I still can not go into a trance.
otherwise I would already sounding day and night my subconscious to search for
the cause.
I can not talk to Satan, of course, are not yet able but the things I know about
the possible causes were highlighted by signs. I can not tell you all, we would
put a life to write.

Correspondences with the tarot cards about the causes are III Empress reversed
(root cause) and XI Desire, or Strength (the main pulse/drive that keeps the
problem). Using the deck of Aleister Crowley.

psychologists are not interested in causes, have tried to solve in the present.
with the strength of mind is practically impossible to block the vortex of fear
and shame that takes you.
Now, I'm doing a therapy based on hypnosis.

Sorry again for the poem. I again thank those who have responded. En Haradren
Amlug, thank you for the long post, :) i usually write poems so.. I will try to
secure the meditations, I'll try more trance. Very usefull information!
Thank you all for sharing your opinions, information and advice. May Satan be
with you!!
Also publicly thank Satan, though not meditate enough to achieve contact with
him, he is send me a multitude of signs, it helps me a lot!

Thank you brothers and sisters!
Thank Satan!!
Sorry for the english.    -masquerade-
Hail Satan!!

Inviato: Lun 26 luglio 2010, 02:11:55
Oggetto: [JoS4adults] Re: Facial blushing, REDNESS of the face

Can you list what triggers your facial blushing?

Have you looked over your diet, any stress that you may have, use of hot water
to wash face and shower, cosmetics products that you use, allergies, perfumes in
cosmetics products, as well as the general temperature and enviroment (humidity,
dryness, etc.) you live in? Do you exercises strenuously, smoke, drink, or do
drugs, which can and will have an effect on your skin?

Can you please list them, to your knowledge?

Do you meditate regularly? Being calm, and being relaxed, will help to lessen
facial blushing. Also, what kind of professionals have you consulted about your
condition? What were their responses?

Hail Satan!

Would just like to add to something you said.

"I can not talk to Satan, of course, are not yet able..."

As spiritual Satanists, we can all communicate with the Gods, and Father especially. Just simply calling his name in your head, dosn't matter where you are. And just talking to him, telling him your troubles, worries, anything you like. If you can't see him yet, Satan will know, if you can't hear him, he will tell you in other ways. just always trust in your own ability.

Goodluck once again.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hi !!!!
First of all, thank you to those who have responded. I'm really happy to receive
advice on this.

explanatory background.
can help me I will do.

of blood in the capillaries of the face (what the English call facial blushing).

feel able to achieve perfection or, more simply, make a bad impression. Symptoms
fear of blushing and simultaneously warns tachycardia , tightness in chest and a

appear safe and easy, may create a hardship that prevent him from addressing the

great regret, however, the commitment at a mental level, which is deep to better

This began about six years ago, I was in severe case except that I never had the

remains.
unconscious.
the superego.

the cause.
I can not talk to Satan, of course, are not yet able but the things I know about
put a life to write.

with you!!

Thank Satan!!
Hail Satan!!

to wash face and shower, cosmetics products that you use, allergies, perfumes in
cosmetics products, as well as the general temperature and enviroment (humidity,

Hail Satan!

hi. i'm italian. i'm in facebook  as jennifer crepuscolo.

Inviato: Mar 27 luglio 2010, 00:35:09
Oggetto: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Facial blushing, REDNESS of the face

Hi !!!!

advice on this.

explanatory background.
can help me I will do.

remains.
unconscious.
the superego.

the cause.

put a life to write.

with you!!

Thank Satan!!
Hail Satan!!

Hail Satan!

hi. nice to meet you. looking for jennifer crepuscolo on facebook. see you
there.

Inviato: Lun 26 luglio 2010, 15:29:08
Oggetto: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Facial blushing, REDNESS of the face

Beautiful! This was not intended for me but..life is good. I have been with joy
of satan since the very first one and very first hack..in the days of high
priest Dan and high priestess Erica as well as gregory-etc. Am usually silent
and at times I admit I get bored if it seems like a whole new crew asking
excellent but same questions-topics ect.
Sometimes I get in limbo like phases as well and other times like this one I get
into high gear where I do not so much try to advance it just happens and my mind
has to be brave and embrace it rather than fear it.
I can only compare it to an acid trip and all the info coming in faster and you
having to lose habits yet still keep grounded and control the ride in terms of
keeping it safe physically and exploratory spiritually.
I like the looking into the mind part of your visualization.
I tend to run around mine as much as possible.
Knowing how your mind communicates with you helps in many areas as well.
Great post

----------
This message is from a Virgin Mobile customer. Enjoy.

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, July 26, 2010 11:34:29 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Facial blushing, REDNESS of the face

However, I must offer my assistance in any way I can. And I can assure you that
through Satan and the True Gods, you can be rid of this. However it takes a
strong will and patience, as all great things do.

The way to work around this, is to first go to Satan, and whichever Gods you are
close to. Talk to them about helping your through this and ask for their
guidance.

The Gods will help you understand in more depth the reasons you suffer and
causes. They can help you devise a plan to battle this. But know now, that a
majority has to be on your part. The Gods are our guides, We save ourselves.

Apart from this, you should be cleaning your aura, body, chakras and entire soul
every day. And building up your protection aura every day if not more.

Healing- Breath in white/gold energy into your soul filling your chakras and
body, aura, your all.
Affirm: I am Breathing in Powerful healing energy that is ridding my aura, body
and soul of all negative energies. I am perfectly health physically and
mentally.

Protection - Breathing in white reflective energy, same as the first. When you
breath in this energy, feel the strength of it, feel it repelling all negative
and unwanted energies and entities. Feel its weight like a suit of armour.
Affirm: I am breathing in powerful energy that is building an aura of protection
around me, this aura is protecting me at all times in every way. All negative
energies are being sent back to the senders.

You should change these to fit your own personal desire, this is just what i
use.

The other thing i would suggest is a lot more complicated, and you need to
understand your own mind for this. It takes time and practice to master, but I
think could help you.
Get into a deep trance, as deep as you can get without falling asleep or losing
concentration. Now you can do this two ways.
First, feel your consciousness falling back, but not your spirit body falling
out of your physical, But rather, your consciousness falling back into your
mind. Try and imaging your mind as a separate being, a building if you like.
Just practice doing this at first, getting into this state and keeping it up as
long as you can.
Second, You can do as if you were astral projecting, and have your spirit body
leave your physical. But this time, just sit in front of yourself, facing you.
Stare into they eyes, they will be closed, but you can still see into them.
Stare into them and concentrate on sinking onto them, visualize and feel them
enveloping you and consuming you, taking you into the depths of your mind.

If you find sitting in front of yourself difficult to visualize, you can also do
it sitting behind yourself. It is the same, just enter from the back of the
mind, feel your consciousness sinking into the back of your head and into you
mind.
Once here it is the same as in the first method. Just practice getting the
feeling, and get used to the feeling of having your consciousness separate from
your mind, treat them as if they are different. But know that they are both
parts of the whole you. It might be a good thing to point out that having a
Guardian to watch over this whilst you do this will be very helpful. They can
help pull you out, centre you back into merging your mind with your
consciousness. They can also be there to help you understand things you find and
answer your questions.

Once you are able to do this, search through your mind, try to understand what,
and where the problem is being caused from. With this, you need to know how your
mind works. You could get messages in different ways. You could hear or see
words, visions, feelings. You need to be able to interpret these and it is
different for every person. This is where the Guardian can help greatly, but a
lot of this will have to come from you.

I at least recommend trying this if all else fails. It is difficult to get your
head around and performing it is only worse. But we are Spiritual Satanists, we
aren't here for 'the easy way through'.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, I kind of wrote this as i went along, I like to
thank Satan, as i feel he was talking through me in this, he inspired me to
help.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask, and don't ever be
embarrassed. We are Spiritual Satanists!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Masquerade <mas6que6rade6@...
wrote:
embarrassing. I suffer eritrofobia (facial blushing, redness of the face) from
a

few years now.

Begins to become unbearable....Is a couple of years that I try to eradicate
this

problem.

Ask for help here too cause me discomfort and embarrassment, but I thought
maybe

Although there are rumors of probable cause, it is never certainty. Now I do
not

this to me....

problem.
I hope to get out of this absurd phobia. I hate writing posts of help like
this,

Thank..
HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back