Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FACELESS! >.O

Zachary Parrish

I am posting this on both the Teens for Satan and here last night my 6 year old little brother came to me and told me he saw a person who was all white and was faceless and legless there were no details about him other than that witch i got from my little brother anyhow could this be my GD? or somthing els? I can't meditate Im still new and I find it very hard ben trying for days now still nuthing I have goten tips on how to meditate but still no luck anyhow should I be conserned? or no I have had very little expirences but it could be also my imagination overeacting I have herd many people feeling Fathers love I can say I haven't so therefor my mind thinks im not worthy or sumthing but somthing is defanetly going on like it or not. This is my first sign because my little bro would have no reason to lie to me please tell me what you think or know.

P.S. I havent ben able to dream thies past few days

HAIL SATAN! True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention.

<td val[/IMG]Wow. I can't believe the timing of your post and the fact that I found it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comment ... e_is_mine/

Yes it's from reddit. But it freaked me out because I've been working on creating a Satanic comic and asked the Gods to help me draw the enemy. This was months before I stumbled on that article. It looked EXACTLY like how this man describes the creature attacking him and his family and your brother's description just now.

I'm not saying start freaking out. I kinda did when I found out and ask the Gods to help protect me, as well as putting up an aura of protection. The Gods are wonderful and individual. And I don't think they would ruin that by appearing with no features.

But just keep up your meditations. I don't know what you've been told and I'm sorry if I'm repeating but visualization helped me A LOT. It's always hard starting out. And as far as finding your GD, take your time. I didn't and I think I imposed myself on one of the Gods <;;;

Father Enki looks after his own.

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

--- On Thu, 9/1/11, Zachary Parrish <parrishwolf@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] FACELESS! .O
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 5:13 PM

I am posting this on both the Teens for Satan and here last night my 6 year old little brother came to me and told me he saw a person who was all white and was faceless and legless there were no details about him other than that witch i got from my little brother anyhow could this be my GD? or somthing els? I can't meditate Im still new and I find it very hard ben trying for days now still nuthing I have goten tips on how to meditate but still no luck anyhow should I be conserned? or no I have had very little expirences but it could be also my imagination overeacting I have herd many people feeling Fathers love I can say I haven't so therefor my mind thinks im not worthy or sumthing but somthing is defanetly going on like it or not. This is my first sign because my little bro would have no reason to lie to me please tell me what you think or know.

P.S. I havent ben able to dream thies past few days

HAIL SATAN! True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention.
[/TD]

I tried holding back tears as I read all that. That's fcking scary as hell. I have no clue if what that sht can be. But, I would keep my little brother.close to me. Watch over him.
If any other anomaly happens, do not fcking hesitate tio tell your parents. Even if every laugh at you and don't believe you. stay alert. But don't panick.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back