Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Facebook groups?

blutausnord666

Hello all, are there any JOS Facebook groups that anyone could add me to? I dont use Yahoo often and would love to talk to others on FB. Thanks.

Kikebook is so rice with enemy bullshit, it's rare to ever even encounter another Ss there.

Though, lately, I've been feeling hopeful.

I'm mainly on the site to hear from my kids and to throw Truth into the jews' faces. :)

No, jewbook is dangerous and we don't use it. It's better to delete your account or at least remove the fact that you're a SS from there and your personal info. Just use a fake name and Tor or other VPN program if you want to use it at all. It's a jewish spying tool.

You're correct in your surmisal that it's a jew spying tool. I just have so few other ways to hear from my children.

I realize my "friends" there are mostly fake and that many others who decry the jews there are also phony.

I do not list myself as SS there. But I do enjoy knowing they read my words. I love the thought of those ugly rats ripping their hair out.

The greasy wallhumpers do not really scare me.

TOR is a "middle eastern" browser..is it really the safe? Open source means very little..
and, if you ever see anything anti-jew anywhere on the web, you're logged. Done. Recorded. Regardless of jewbook or not. being online is anti-jew, really; they track everything, always have, won't forever.

@exarkuun1991: You obviously misunderstand it: It's not the browser itself that does the anonymity thing, but mostly the Tor VPN Network behind it. The browser is there for added security so no records and history are kept and other things. What TOR does is hides your real IP address behind a network of others using other IP addresses. If you notice when using Tor, before displaying your browser it shows a bar saying "connecting to Tor network". That's what I'm talking about. I dunno if its 100% safe but it is certainly better than merely using your browser and your real IP. 

TOR is a useful tool especially if you are in a country that blocks certain websites as it connects you to numerous IPs from all over the world and it is a very simple click to change the IP again. Now I would not recommend using it for things like your bank account or anything similar.

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 3:38 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@exarkuun1991: You obviously misunderstand it: It's not the browser itself that does the anonymity thing, but mostly the Tor VPN Network behind it. The browser is there for added security so no records and history are kept and other things. What TOR does is hides your real IP address behind a network of others using other IP addresses. If you notice when using Tor, before displaying your browser it shows a bar saying "connecting to Tor network". That's what I'm talking about. I dunno if its 100% safe but it is certainly better than merely using your browser and your real IP. 

Yep. Definitely use Tor. And the Browser. You'll see certain sites try to take screenshots of your computer etc.

I tried myself to open a facebook page long ago, but I felt like I established some sort of link to the enemy and deleted it as quickly as I opened it, I was not feeling right there.
I may add that the enemy tried to trick me to open the page again; probly they want to spy on privacy, probably they also want to establish some sort of unconscious link, so I agree to avoid it.

To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 17:08:13 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Facebook groups?

Very true! Id have to agree. I deleted my facebook yesterday actually lol. Hail Satan!

Before I froze my account, I searched for a Jos page and there was one. Is it real? I didn't really check it out. And how do you get tor? Can you just download it for free? And can you get it on your phone?
Hail Satan

yes they have an app called "Orbot"

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 11:31 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@fibrilink: I *think* Tor is for PC only, but it's free. 

Thanks for recommending tor :) I found it on the internet for free and found a different VPN download that works on my phone as wellHail Satan!Hail Eligos!Fuck the Jews!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back