Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"facebook" and the Fehu rune?

matthewgifford361

So I can't help but notice how powerfully degenerative that Jewish social network is. Does anyone else think, that beside the seeming "imploding" of one's being unto themselves, filled with horrible perversion and greyness altogether... that their little "f" trademark of theirs is actually use of the Fehu rune?

I look at the page on the JoS site describing it:

"... Characterizes the beast of burden. Slavish, stupid, slow, domesticated and mild. Cowardly. This is the sending rune used in magick. To grow, to wander to destroy
Positive aspects; white magick:
Wealth, possessions, honors, property, money, expansion. Power over one’s environment, increase in wealth; fertility, mobility.
Black Magick: Instills cowardliness, dullness, breaks the spirit, binds an enemy; instills fear and dependence in an enemy."

I see how the positives are in effect for the Greys, and all the horrible negatives are in effect for the Gentiles.

Does anyone know the best way to combat this? I see how their little "f" is advertised just about everywhere, and how the similarity between the Fehu rune and their "f" trademark may be what's causing even further degeneration of human intelligence, and of the soul.

Hail the Gods of Hell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back