Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

F***

Nick Koch

I have a god damb police record now becouse of my fucking xian friend he used to be a beleaver of  father but now he has been turned back to the filthy xian god and his mom told the police that i was an satanist and said that i put a death threat at there whole family so now i have a poice record and i need help
 *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*--Nick Koch--.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*..*.*.*.*.*.*

Those fucking xians the sooner Satan destroys them the better!!

Try to communicate with the Demon Abigor he will help with any problems with police, courts, etc.

ELIGOR aka ELIGOS **Also known as
"ABIGOR" *SEE High Ranking Demons and Crown Princes of Hell

* Zodiac Position: 10-14 degrees of Gemini
* June 1st-5th
* Tarot Card: 9 of Swords
* Candle color: Yellow
* Plant: Thyme
* Planet: Venus
* Element: Air
* Metal: Copper
* Eligos is a Day Demon and rules 60 legions of spirits

He grants favor in court cases and legal affairs, attracts business and financial success.
He creates love and lust and causes war and marshalls armies.
He discovers hidden things.

Here is his sigil:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _21140.gif

Meditate and ask Father Satan to help you out of this mess. It is not right that you would have a criminal record just because of xians talking bullshit. They have no proof that you made any threats so how are they able to give you a criminal record? Obviously these are people influenced by the enemy and they want to make life harder for Satanists any way they can.

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nick Koch <nikko9048@... wrote:

I have a god damb police record now becouse of my fucking xian friend he used to be a beleaver of  father but now he has been turned back to the filthy xian god and his mom told the police that i was an satanist and said that i put a death threat at there whole family so now i have a poice record and i need help
 *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*--Nick Koch--.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back