Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Extreme Importance of Walking The Path and Meditation for Newer Brothers and Sisters

Draconi666

Quite often there is individuals in this family who starts to walk and stops, then meditations become postponed and they get back to square one.
Enemy here rubbing their hands, and put countless reasons for one to not do and say I will do it, but more one tells themselves I will, more it becomes not manifested,

These are Reasons based on past atheistic, xian, communist programmings to be solely focused on what one experience by their five senses and ignore root cause of all these which is our sixth sense our inner side.

In turn - not meditating.
—-
Now as when affirmation is created for manifesting something, there can no be present words like “will” in it because as Lady Maxine has stated that “will” never comes, same as Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev likes to say that we never able to live in tommorow because it is not present.

Putting this path into tommorow makes it not become present at all.
—-
Those who have the rhythm going on and on here knows how much they want this were happening 10 years or more ago.

Why is this?

Because importance of the path here is beyond reasoning.

It is having your life in your hands from higher planes and controlling it from above, and experiencing this happiness of superior management while befriending Gods and other who seeks the same ultimate purpose to become like them.
—-
Nothing is given for anybody for free in universe where everything of real substance needs to grow to get this quality and value of being real.
As one enters the path, they have to follow this rule of reality and grow, develop and advance oneself.
Dedication is most serious thing here, and is top center point from where your life is hanging now.
—-
Things like respect, trust, love, being kind and generous.
For beginning here in this path is not from outsiders view to be seen as granted with one blink of the eyes.

But, every value of the above and more has to be built upon patience, actions, rectification of yourself, walking the path, and building every of these spiritual and noble, beautiful things from scratch,

Only this way based on time you will earn these and grow them, and they in return will form your character of steel which will be pure and real which will be of substance contained of experience, time, efforts and miles walked forward and of real life basically.
—-
Now consider is this worth or not? In this fake world bringing everywhere inside yourself these things of rooting in real reality so strong and so based on your real deeds, that others shrink and taking you as example for bettering themselves by seeing you.
—-
Now on meditation.

Animated your being by the fruits of meditation is the thing you want deepest in your heart mostly and these are things of which flashes you was experiencing all your life until now but it was just micro glimpses of what life could be, so never felt fullfiled?
—-
Now meditation why it is so important here and is basis of being Spiritual Satanist?

Because meditation is becoming alive and expanding this without limits.

This is what it means for one to have soul and taking care of it.

Without more than few years of hard labour and discipline soul remains closed, and only with daily work of crazy efforts to get there Gods finally gives your soul back to you and only then you will know what to do with it,

Because in process of getting there little by little knowledge unfolds what is that meditation for and why you need soul for yourself to live.
—-
You have to own it, this has to belong to you.

It was meant this way from the beginning of time when Gods become present eternally back the past.

You have to grow.

Try to befriend Satan. He will help you build trust and the rest of what makes us being humans,

Only this way you will start to understand what is real trust, real love and real relationships only by experience on building these with Gods and Demons and brothers and sisters of higher rank, all of whose are mostly close to reality beings on the universe,

With these beings values built will teach you what are real values and real life based things.

It will make you throw to the trashcan false values of the past and will make you need to get more of these.

Open your heart to JoS, and take the blessings this contains for you.

Never you be disappointed you will see here.

Be blessed by Gods dear young SS.
-Draconi666

Beautiful post. I'm one of those that started meditating and then stopped after a while, and it repeated for many times. From me personally, I always thought that meditations would be something one would benefit from in like a week or two and not something that really requires 110% from you for as long as it needs to then reap the fruits from meditating. Putting it to practice is one thing, but having a positive mind about it, that is something that will keep pushing you forward and to finally overcome any obstacles in meditating.

I agree, beautiful post. Heartfelt education. I have been meditating for 50 years. It is a natural state of mind for me. Just keep meditating. It really works. I speak to the Gods on a regular basis. I couldn’t imagine what life would be like without the guidance of the Gods. It’s a beautiful Path to walk.

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back