Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Extra meditation sessions

SeguaceDiSatanas

Hello everyone, brothers and sisters! I was wondering, in the empty moments, those in which the only activities I can carry out are looking at the ceiling, that is, I am referring to moments of boredom, can I do extra meditation sessions instead of wasting time? Or is it important that the soul receives the same amount of energy consistently every day and therefore doing extra sessions causes imbalances? Thank you very much! :D

Hello :)

When a person is new to meditations, they can become unbalanced easily. But after a while of consistently meditating and doing other spiritual practices, fluctuations won't cause many problems, because their energy is higher and can handle fluctuations more smoothly.

As well, it's a bit unnatural to do the same things every day, because all through history spiritual people have done more on Esbats and Sabbats, and then rested the following day. Life fluctuates, nature fluctuates, the ocean tides fluctuate; trying to maintain a rigid steady line is not in tune with life.

And if you do happen to experience a drop the next day, you can always breathe in some extra energy or do breathing exercises to stabilize again.

Hello :)

When a person is new to meditations, they can become unbalanced easily. But after a while of consistently meditating and doing other spiritual practices, fluctuations won't cause many problems, because their energy is higher and can handle fluctuations more smoothly.

As well, it's a bit unnatural to do the same things every day, because all through history spiritual people have done more on Esbats and Sabbats, and then rested the following day. Life fluctuates, nature fluctuates, the ocean tides fluctuate; trying to maintain a rigid steady line is not in tune with life.

And if you do happen to experience a drop the next day, you can always breathe in some extra energy or do breathing exercises to stabilize again.
Thank you so much, High Priestess Lydia, for taking the time to answer me. I really appreciate it! You are ALWAYS so kind to all of us! I wanted to let you know this because it's not the first time you've shown yourself to be so available to those who are in difficulty or have some doubts, it's truly a beautiful thing!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back