Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Extra beads on Satanic Rosary

rpeeziezsweetest707

Im confused. The Satanic Rosary is said to have 108 beads. But the one that is on jos.org has 118...am I trippin or what??? Im trying to make my own and I dont want to mess it up...HELP!

I was also confused on the directions on how to make one. I want to make one though as I read it can greatly empower workings with your magick. :)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rpeeziezsweetest707" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

Im confused. The Satanic Rosary is said to have 108 beads. But the one that is on jos.org has 118...am I trippin or what??? Im trying to make my own and I dont want to mess it up...HELP!

Well you got me. From what I've read. With items it's more about what is in your heart. The number isn't all important. IF you have the time and/or money I would try making both? And maybe feel the energies and see which one feels more powerful. Otherwise I would have to guess it is 108 just because if you divide it by 6 you get 18 which is 6 * 3 or the all powerful number of the sun 666. Hope this helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nico.carlton" <nico.carlton@... wrote:

I was also confused on the directions on how to make one. I want to make one though as I read it can greatly empower workings with your magick. :)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rpeeziezsweetest707" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

HP Maxine told me to use the rosary for a specific problem I have and she gave me an affirmation and told me to state it 108 times, once for each bead. So I decided to make the rosary with 108 beads. I just didnt include the extra ten that are on the rosary on the website. I feel safe going with wat she said to do :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nico.carlton" <nico.carlton@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rpeeziezsweetest707" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back