Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Exposing Communism / Wonderful Race

lukjoze186

I am reading the text "Wonderful Race" from the virtual website "Exposing Communism", and I have some doubts, such as: The text says that firearms were created by Europeans, but I see in Brazilian virtual sites - I am Brazilian - on the contrary, they say that it was the Asians, but specifically the Chinese, in the 8th century who created this artifact, the question is: Is the truth with whom?
HELP ME, PLEASE!

Its the Europeans who used firearms first. If the chinese had firearms that early why would they get their ass slaughtered by the mongols in 13th century?

I have not read this article.

Unless there's lost knowledge of ancient guns, the mainstream history is that gunpowder was discovered in China between 600 and 800 CE. The Chinese would use it to create fireworks, rockets and more topically, they weaponized it in the form of the fire lance(essentially a bomb on a stick). The grandfather of firearms would not come until later, in the form of the hand cannon(also invented in China).

Once knowledge of gunpowder and hand cannons spread to Europe in the middle ages(1200s-1300s), then the hand cannon started to evolve into something more mechanically complex and more closely resembling firearms as we know them today. The pre-musket Arquebus and Culverin were invented (more like innovated) in Europe, with the former being most gunlike of the two. It featured a flash pan and trigger group, making it more of a "gun" than a cannon.

So it depends how you define firearm. If you go by the textbook definition of it being a man portable device that launches projectiles through the ignition of an explosive charge then they were invented in Asia.

Otherwise, if you require a trigger and a firing mechanism that isn't a match and a length of fuse, firearms were innovated in Europe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back