Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Exposing Christianity june 1st Group sigil

Indigo Nation

I tried to make this as powerful as passable Moon is in Scorpio today which is its most powerful sign as many people as posable should do this it symbolizes permanent endings 
Best time is hour of Venus moon or sun but try to do this it's important we use the intensity of Scorpio to our advantage. 

No satanic ritual is needed but if you desire use the Standard Satanic ritual 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html

Enochian mantra
This means in English "All the Creatures of the
earth know the undefiled truth of Satan"
In enochian "tol a toltorg om a vooan de satan"
Pronounced:
TOHL AH toh-luh-TOH-ruhjzh OHM AH voh-OH-ahn DAY SAY-TAN
Make sure to chant vibrate this like enochian is usually done. Try to roll the R
if possable.
Vibrate this 72 times
While you vibrate this see the black sun light up bright white gold. 
You will find this mantra has a beautiful energy I created it by going to the keys and seeing how the word was pronounced there and using the find function while using the enochian dictionary to be sure it meant what I thought it did takes awhile but you can create enochian mantras that way it's the most powerful language as far as I'm aware. You will feel that for sure if you vibrate this 72 times. 
Sigil Image Black Sun
http://exposingthelieofislam.files.word ... ed-sun.png
Draw each rune small in the center and around the sigil what form you like either making a line of each rune or redrawing all the four runes all the way around it. 

Rune affirmation note use power of rune is or energies of rune are doesn't matter that much but power of rune is for me feels more permanent powerful etc whatever gives you the most feeling of passion. It means the same thing. 

Vibrate each rune 72 times repeating the affirmation after every ninth vibration 72 is a power number I read about this on a post in the advanced meditation group I have been using this since I find it to be very powerful.  This should not take forever just focus on vibrating the rune till 9 then say the affirmation. 

Runic affirmation 
"the power of (rune) is revealing to all Gentiles world wide that the Jewish program of Christianity is a hoax of catastrophic proportions" 

All runes are in kabalistic speech form what I am most familiar with 
Runes 
Mannaz: mmm-aaa-nnnn-aaa-zzzz
Kenaz: kkk-yyee-nnn-aaa-zzzzz
Ansuz: aaa-nnn-zzzz-oouu-zzz 
Logr: lll-ooo-ggg-rrrr
Dagaz: Thth-aaa-ggg-aaa-zzzz

Sigil affirmation 
"all of our gentile people are aware that Christianity is a hoax of catastrophic proportions"  

Write this on the back and say it nine times. 

Now vibrate the 11th key 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thKey.html
with passion seeing the black sun light up 

Now burn the sigil feeling for about five or ten minutes xtianity is done with. 

Good job to everyone who did this 
If you miss this do it on Sunday it is important for everyone who can to try and do this also Saturdays destruction Ritual 
Hail Satan 

Hey Brothers and Sisters,
I'm not sure if every one has read the "Lost Book of Enki " by Zecharia Sitchin. This is a great book and it is found on youtube as well, so you could listen to it instead. 
Hail the father 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back