Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

explain spirituallity scientifically

LoyalSS

Could you please explain certain things to me in a scientific way in terms of energy, and particles like molecules, atoms and photons and also light and in terms of vibrational frequency. And how exactly does the golden-white light of the aura repel bad energies... and I want to know if each color has its own frequency and is more suitable for a certain work, so why is the color necessary if in the programming and direction of the energy we change its frequency anyway

Sorry if my questions are a bit confusing, I'm just getting into the science of this for the first time I would appreciate any information you have

Could you please explain certain things to me in a scientific way in terms of energy, and particles like molecules, atoms and photons and also light and in terms of vibrational frequency. And how exactly does the golden-white light of the aura repel bad energies... and I want to know if each color has its own frequency and is more suitable for a certain work, so why is the color necessary if in the programming and direction of the energy we change its frequency anyway

Sorry if my questions are a bit confusing, I'm just getting into the science of this for the first time I would appreciate any information you have

Vibration, frequency and energy are properties of everything there is.

Spirituality is measured by the same quantity scientifically, as everything has an explanation. Even the universe, life if you will has one, as it has always been with us and before us.

Take as an instance the spinal fluid of the corporeal. In the midst of the physical realm, our souls are intertwined with the body. This fluid is a carnate liquid representation of the matter at hand, that we possess the kundalini energy flow as part of our soul.

When kundalini yoga is done properly, this fluid is allowed to circulate and improve its flow in the body, therefore leading to positive brain improvements, but also others, such as better spiritual health and power.

We can make a similar assumption on the behalf of other matters, that they exist in some other form, and this works in a certain way. In life, everything is coordinated by another, such as cellular formation by what there already is present at the time. Computers are made from multiple assembled components, all working together for one scope. By this judgment, we also can correlate this with other matters such as the aforementioned spinal fluid-kundalini intake.

Think of thoughts as a form of energetical frequency, amplified by how powerful the individual being is, and how much intent is directed at realising a goal. There was a study in which crystals deformed as composition under the influence of negative frequency, and blossomed wonderfully in the presence of positive magnitude.

Then, will is a powerful form of thinking, therefore leading to manifestation, if the energy is strong enough. To permeate the flow of fate and material, there must exist power. Runes are attributed a certain amount of energy and significance, and a connection to them manifests a want. Similarly, connecting to planets is working with their vibrational frequency, allowing powerful magick to be done with relative ease. Pyrokinesis cannot be done if the individual does not will fire to be directed, and this also cannot be done if the specific person does not embody spiritual power.

Numerology is a base of energetically led power. If 5 means something, then we can work with this something. Astrology influences us because the planets are powerful means of energy and have a certain frequency, making them distinctive.

I hope this explanation answers your question, fit to your question. I'm sorry if I couldn't do more, as there is no time right now.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back