Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Experiences on the astral

tony1000444

Hello everyone, I want to know if any of you had have experiences on the astral? I remember my first time doing it, it was in the middle of the last summer, I remember trying to get into the astral for about 4 hours and failed, but I told myself to try one more time and it worked, I started to see a really bright light and my whole body was shaking, I remembered to not fear it, but to go along with the flow, so I just breathed in and out, concentrating on my third eye. It was then I opened my eyes, one eye was blind and one part of my nose was senseless, I figured it was the position I was in because my face was rested on a pillow, blocking one eye and one side of my nose( I was on a bed) When I opened my eyes, I wasn't in my bed, but my living room, everything was realistic, I punched my window and it slowly started to crack with every little detail, I was amazed by how accurate the cracking was, but what surprised me the most was that my bedroom light were on and it was off and that I was in my boxers, I was originally wearing sweats, it was then I saw a white tiny dwarf like figure, I darted past it and the fear brought me back to my body. I opened my eyes, my lights were off and my sweats were on, I was confused, I was wondering if I got stuck in a lucid/astral world (if that's even possible)Ever since then, I've been trying to go back to the astral since I overcame my fears with concentration. Has anyone else experienced something similar? Thank for your time in reading this long post!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back