Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Exited and want to share this

firebird894

I have made an exiting development, I want to share hopefull it will inspire others to keep pushing themselves for what you are capable of. It can be hard to imagine anyone let alone yourself capable of pyrokenisis. No I have not yet produced fire or heat close to it but a few nights ago I began a meditation while in the shower as I needed privacy. It might be a good thing I was under a curtain of water as I am unsure just how much heat and energy I was producing. It could not have taken me longer than 30 minutes the water was still hot.

I sat on the floor my arms were out of the water flow but still wet from steam. I began focussing energy into a ball between my hands, I wanted to try and 'see' the energy this time I have at times viewed in the dark small sparks of blue like little bursts of current between my fingers after I have been going at it for quite a while. I could deffinately feel the energy this time getting stronger and I was seeing it as white gold trying to make it hot. I could not physically feel burning but I did feel some mild aches in my hands, I think this was the Chakras working it was not un bearable just dull aches in the palms as I pushed further and then I noticed... my hands were almost bone dry, some moisture still under my rings but my palms and fingers facing each other were the dryest things in the shower. my wrists were still damp. This is the closest I have come yet. Even the heat in the shower I should have at least had sweat on my palms when I pushed them together I felt a pressure between them and my hands were hot, not burning hot but more so than normal. I have only been dedicated around 6-7 months what will I be capable of in a few more years even? I will get there and so will you. This is not fantasy.

Hail Satan

Very Nice firebird! :D

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 11:41 PM EDT firebird894 wrote:

I have made an exiting development, I want to share hopefull it will inspire others to keep pushing themselves for what you are capable of. It can be hard to imagine anyone let alone yourself capable of pyrokenisis. No I have not yet produced fire or heat close to it but a few nights ago I began a meditation while in the shower as I needed privacy. It might be a good thing I was under a curtain of water as I am unsure just how much heat and energy I was producing. It could not have taken me longer than 30 minutes the water was still hot.

I sat on the floor my arms were out of the water flow but still wet from steam. I began focussing energy into a ball between my hands, I wanted to try and 'see' the energy this time I have at times viewed in the dark small sparks of blue like little bursts of current between my fingers after I have been going at it for quite a while. I could deffinately feel the energy this time getting stronger and I was seeing it as white gold trying to make it hot. I could not physically feel burning but I did feel some mild aches in my hands, I think this was the Chakras working it was not un bearable just dull aches in the palms as I pushed further and then I noticed... my hands were almost bone dry, some moisture still under my rings but my palms and fingers facing each other were the dryest things in the shower. my wrists were still damp. This is the closest I have come yet. Even the heat in the shower I should have at least had sweat on my palms when I pushed
them together I felt a pressure between them and my hands were hot, not burning hot but more so than normal. I have only been dedicated around 6-7 months what will I be capable of in a few more years even? I will get there and so will you. This is not fantasy.

Hail Satan

Very nice, good job fire bird. I too have been working on PyroKinesis.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

I sat on the floor my arms were out of the water flow but still wet from steam. I began focussing energy into a ball between my hands, I wanted to try and 'see' the energy this time I have at times viewed in the dark small sparks of blue like little bursts of current between my fingers after I have been going at it for quite a while. I could deffinately feel the energy this time getting stronger and I was seeing it as white gold trying to make it hot. I could not physically feel burning but I did feel some mild aches in my hands, I think this was the Chakras working it was not un bearable just dull aches in the palms as I pushed further and then I noticed... my hands were almost bone dry, some moisture still under my rings but my palms and fingers facing each other were the dryest things in the shower. my wrists were still damp. This is the closest I have come yet. Even the heat in the shower I should have at least had sweat on my palms when I pushed them together I felt a pressure between them and my hands were hot, not burning hot but more so than normal. I have only been dedicated around 6-7 months what will I be capable of in a few more years even? I will get there and so will you. This is not fantasy.

Hail Satan

Lucky you, and thanks this gives me hope.
Hail satan

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, July 22, 2012 3:41:28 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Exited and want to share this

Hail Satan

Not believing in these powers in Humanity, Satan's seed, is a huge blasphemy towards Humanity itself. Not believing one can do the impossible, is a blasphemy, a retreat from the Truth. Nice work firebird, imagine what you will be doing in 10 years, strive for the best you can imagine and through Satan... You will achieve more than your wildest dreams.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Luck has nothing to do with it, I only follow the meditations and Satan and The God's who help me along the way with hints and pointing me to new things. They will help you if you are serious and trying they can be subtle at times you have to learn to listen and watch closely each day they are never intrusive in my life I welcome them anytime and I try not to bother them if I know I can do it myself. Maybe they have different ways of speaking to each of us maybe they will use the things that you pay the most attention to or are interested in to catch your attention.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <x_nightmare2@... wrote:

Lucky you, and thanks this gives me hope.
Hail satan

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, July 22, 2012 3:41:28 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Exited and want to share this

Hail Satan

I did however wake up 2 days later after doing this with the worst headache I can remember in many years going from my third eye up to my crown like an intense pressure it was shocking and nausea, it lasted a couple of hours and hasn't come back. I was not ill I attribute it to using new 'muscles' perhaps.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Not believing in these powers in Humanity, Satan's seed, is a huge blasphemy towards Humanity itself. Not believing one can do the impossible, is a blasphemy, a retreat from the Truth. Nice work firebird, imagine what you will be doing in 10 years, strive for the best you can imagine and through Satan... You will achieve more than your wildest dreams.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

You was using your brain, so its normal.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I did however wake up 2 days later after doing this with the worst headache I can remember in many years going from my third eye up to my crown like an intense pressure it was shocking and nausea, it lasted a couple of hours and hasn't come back. I was not ill I attribute it to using new 'muscles' perhaps.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back